Chapter 8:The Mists' and the Cloud's Clan Backround/Past

Kyoya didn't know how he was to react.

He was reborn in such a strange world.

A world of shinobi,chakra,hidden villages it seems.

Of course,he wasn't reborn in the normal way...he was reborn in unusual and disturbing way.

He had woken up with a supposed to be a slit throat;his parallel self must have been caught unaware and had gotten his throat slit by an enemy.

...And Kyoya will not forgive the one who did this to him.

Whether it was his parallel self or himself,he would hunt the enemy down for what he did.

Of course,when he found him,he had bitten the culprit of his parallel self's cause of death to well...death.

Kyoya sighed,watching as his clan members where training.

'....Arrogant herbivores.Fake carnivores who think they are better than anyone.' Kyoya growled.

The skylark had been reborn in his parallel self's body...who seemed to have died in a battlefield.

Of course,as soon as he had awakened,the first thing he did was search for his Sky and fellow Elements.

...But found them nowhere near him.

And when he did,he was pissed off.

And a pissed off Kyoya was not good.

~~

Flashback:

Kyoya woke up with a jolt.

He immediately shot up in a sitting position,eyes darting about in search for a certain Sky and fellow Elements.

When he found none of them,he felt something weird on his throat.

His hand quickly went up to check what it was...and was shocked at what he had found.

His throat was slit open!And yet...he wasn't dying...in fact,his wound was actually rapidly repairing itself.

Suddenly,memories began to flow into his mind;showing him what was happening...how...
and why was he in such a strange land.

Kyoya could only guess that he was reborn in a parallel world;his parallel had died just in time for him to take over.

Kyoya felt a bit bad about this fact,but there was always a rule that made him remember that there realy isn't much choice then...

Only the strong can survive and the weak will perish.

...But isn't that why Sawada Tsunayoshi was strong?

Because he was weak, and he knew how the weak felt helpless;that was why he became strong to protect the weak.

Kyoya shook his head,and whipped out his tonfas.(Which was miraculously transferred with him in this parallel world.)

A dark aura heavy with bloodlust,killing intent and anger surrounded him.

He was pissed off.

...And a pissed off Kyoya was not a good thing.

"For disturbing the peace and starting a war,I'll bite you all to death." The ex-prefect smirked darkly in a pissed off manner.

Before he ruthlessly and unmercilessly destroyed countless enemy shinobi.

Itachi,his little brother,watched on with wide eyes of awe,surprise,shock,and confusion.