Chapter 12:Chuunin Exams(Part 2 {1/2})/Rokudo Mukuro

A certain indigonet chuckled.

Swish,clang!

"Kufufu~!If it isn't Skylark-kun...I wonder why you're here to greet me?" He hummed.

"Pineapple.Where did you take Hibird?" Kyoya demanded.

Mukuro was about to head to the second part of the Chuunin Exams,when suddenly,the ex-prefect appeared out of nowhere and attacked him.

"Fufu~,I don't have any idea what you are talking about." The indigonet replied.

The ravenet narrowed his eyes,suspicious at him.

"Kyoya,I don't think he took Hibird..." A purplette sighed exasperatedly.

"Then who did?" Kyoya demanded.

"Oi." A voice said.

Hearing the familiar voice,the ex-prefect turned to them,scowling.

"...Oh,it's you." He stared.

"What to you mean 'oh,it's you'?" The other,a silveret,huffed.

"Anyways,Tsuna-sama felt his Hyper Intuition acting up again regarding the two of you...are you fighting again?Quit giving Tsuna-sama a headache already!" Hayato lectured.

"Don't order me around." Kyoya narrowed his eyes at the silveret.

The silveret 'tch'ed.

"Whatever.Anyways,I'm here to tell you that Tsuna-sama took Hibird with him...it looks like he was sick,so Tsuna-sama is taking care of him." Hayato sighed.

At this,the ravenet relaxed slightly.

It was obvious that he was relieved to know that his little companion was fine and safe.

As he was deep in his thoughts,the male illusionist interrupted his musings.

"Kufufu~!See?I told you so~." Mukuro teased.

Kyoya almost let out a hiss of anger at the man,but kept it blank and void of any other reaction except annoyance.

"Stai zitto,Ananas.(Shut up,Pineapple.)" He growled.

Hayato snickered,while Chrome giggled.

"Heh.He called you a 'pineapple';I guess you'll always be a 'fruit' wherever world you might be!" He snorted.

A tick mark popped on Mukuro's head.

"Don't test me,Puppy-chan.At least I'm a fruit and not some dog~!" The indigonet smirked.

The only female in the group tilted her head a bit to the side and placed a finger on her chin in thought.

"....So that means that he's cuter than you.Is that how you want it to be,Mukuro-nii?" Chrome pointed out.

Kyoya snorted.

"Okama." He accused--teasingly(though barely heard and it had almost went unnoticed by the others)if I might add.

The indigonet jolted in shock.

"Nani!?" He exclaimed,shocked and angered.

'Just how did it go from "pineapple" to "gay"?!' He thought,his right eye twitching in annoyance.

"What the h***,Pineapple-head!I didn't know you swing that way!But sorry,I can't return your feelings so I'll have to turn down your love confession and all...thanks for the compliment though!" Hayato exclaimed, shocked at first before he went with the flow when he realized what the two were doing.