Chapter 4:Byakuran

It's been a few months now since the fated day that Temari and Tsuna had met.

The blonde kunoichi had actually even asked her father to make the brunet a Suna shinobi of ANBU or jounin rank.

Of course,the said father tested him first(personally,if I might say)to see if he was indeed a jounin or ANBU level.

(The Kazekage had asked him if he would be loyal to their village;Tsuna had opted to say that he wouldn't betray them or the village,nor will he be loyal to them.He wouldn't sell or give out any information about the village's secrets to anyone and will even protect the citizens,but he wouldn't be loyal to them because he knew nothing of them.So basically,he will be with them for a while,but other than that,he was neutral.)

Turns out that he was neither;he was actually a Kage level one.

This had shocked the three of them.

More like the Kazekage and Temari was mostly the ones who were shocked;Tsuna had sort of knew this already,but he couldn't help to still be a bit shocked.

Well,in the end...he was made a Suna nin for a short while.

But that was months ago.

Today,Temari had immediately went to him and told him about the 'Chuunin Exams'.

(Tsuna noted that Temari seem to want to get away from 'someone' and chose to spend her time in training and with him.He didn't know if it was the rumored 'One-Tailed jinjuuriki' that so happened to be her little brother or if it was someone else{Probably the latter...}.Although Temari might seem to want to do nothing with the redhead,Tsuna knew better.{Just two days ago,he saw her gathering up courage to greet her brother.Let's pretend that he didn't mention that.}He also noticed the bond of friendship that had formed between them.)

Of course,Tsuna knew this already since the Kazekage had informed him.

It would do no good for a Kazekage's personal ANBU to know nothing of the Shinobi World.

And yes,he was chosen and appointed to be one of the Third Kazekage's personal guards.

In this world,it was kill or be killed.

Tsuna could only mentally shake his head at how cruel the world that he had gotten reborn in was.

"So,Tsuna-san...will you be coming with us to Konoha?" Temari asked.

Tsuna hummed for a bit,before shrugging.

"I don't really know...it's the Kazekage's decision if he wants to take me with him or not." He replied.

(What was the name of the sensei of the three Suna siblings again?Was it Baki?Please tell me if it is!I forgot...)

Temari's eyes looked down in disappointment.

Tsuna noticed this and ruffled her hair.

"Ne,what's with that look?I never said that I won't be going!" He chuckled.

The blonde turned beet red in embarrassement as she looked at him in confusion.

"But you just said that you--!" She started first,but was cut off.

"...That I don't know.Mm,I did say that.But I could always ask for permission to take a few days of vacation off or something like that~!" He gently interrupted,smiling at her.

The kunoichi pouted.

"Oh?You look like you wanted me to come with you to Konoha that badly...*gasp*!Could it be that you have taken a liking to me?" Tsuna dramatically gasped while teasing her.