Chapter 7:The Sky,Mists and the Cloud

Tsuna sighed,watching his two guardians clash their weapons with each other.

Chrome sat beside him,a basket of food and a picnic blanket spread out from underneath them.

The brunet was suppose to stop the two from trying to kill each other(since they had started calling names again),but eventually gave up.

It's not like they'd actually kill each other.

The two were big enough to know when to stop and when not to.

...

Okay,maybe they're still having trouble doing so.

Tsuna sighed again.

"Mukuro,Kyoya.Would you please stop fighting now?We still have something important to discuss,you know?" He said,ignoring the fact that the centipede had followed them like a loyal animal--er,insect...whatever--it is.

Chrome looked at the centipede,weirded out.

"Boss...why is a centipede following you?It's even...acting like a dog and at the same time a horse." She hesitantly said.

Tsuna turned a little to look at where she was looking at and deadpanned.

"So it's still following,huh?" He muttered.

D***...he really should have killed the centipede instead of letting it live.

This centipede was too weird,and he didn't even know if he can take it back to Suna or what.

N-not like he was thinking of doing so!Yeah,he wasn't.

Kyoya walked closer and poked it curiously with a tonfa as Mukuro did the same with the end of his trident.

"Kufufufu~.As expected...Tsunayoshi always attracts the strangest and weirdest things in life...like trouble and chaos." Mukuro chuckled.

Tsuna shook his head exasperatedly.

"No,I don't!It's not my fault that trouble still follows me around!"

"Hn.Pineapple-head.(You're one of those 'weird and strange things' that you're saying,Pineapple-head.)" Kyoya commented as he smirked smugly.

A tick mark popped on the indigonet's temple.

"Oya?Are you starting a fight again,Skylark-kun?Must I remind you that when we first met,I was the one who had brought you down." Mukuro returned.

A tick mark popped on the ravenet's head as he smirked back,his eye twitching in annoyance.

"...How low of you,Pineapple.Who was the one who got caught and played like a toy by a certain marshmallow loving Sky?Hah.You even lost to the Omnivore when you first met him." Was Kyoya's retort.

As if a he had been slapped,Mukuro winced before he glared at the ex-prefect.

To which the said man gladly returned.

Lightning like glares met as sparks where created.

Chrome sighed tiredly,ignoring the two arguing males for a minute;she was more worried on what a certain brunet would do.

And she was right to be worried.

Tsuna now had his bangs shadowing his eyes as the chaos between Mukuro and Kyoya went on.

"Rokudo Nara Mukuro and Hibari Uchiha Kyoya....if you don't stop that this instant,I will bring hell upon you and freeze you for eternity." Tsuna darkly said.

The two who heard it,shivered and quickly hid their weapons.

Chrome smiled comfortingly and apologetically at the brunet,to which he returned the smile with his tired ones.