Chapter 6:

You sighed. The teacher had been repeating himself for the past hour, and in all honesty, you were ready to put a bullet through your head. You slammed your head down on your desk and groaned loudly. The teacher turned to look at you.

“Ms. (L/N)?” He called.

“Hm?” you groaned.

“A-Are you okay?”

He walked over to your desk and squatted down to be at eye level with you.

“What? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.” you said, rubbing your face on your paper.

Kazuto glared. No one was allowed to get that close to you. Who said that the teacher could? Kazuto surely didn't. He watched as the teacher pet your hair, then go back to teaching. You were his, not the teachers. Your hair could only be touched by him, not the teacher. Kazuto realized that the teacher was a threat, and that he needed to be removed immediately.

***

The bell rang, startling you. You fell out of her seat and landed on your bag. Kazuto stiffled a laugh. The teacher chuckled, though no one else noticed.

“You okay, (L/N)?” The teacher asked.

“Y-Yes sir.” you turned red. “It only startled me.”

Kazuto burst out laughing.

“You klutz!” He said.

The teacher shook his head with a grin on his face. You stood up, brushed off your skirt, and grabbed your bag. Kazuto walked up to you.

“Better start runnin’ kitten.” He whispered. “Imma get ya.”

You gulped. You took off running. Kazuto laughed.

“Ready or not…” Kazuto whispered to himself.

You gasped for air as you ran.

“Here he comes.”