Chapter 9:

You walked out the door that you had entered. Magen and Sofie were kind enough to offer a place to stay, though you rejected them gently on the idea. You took a deep breath.

“Why were you in there?” a man asked.

You knew that voice all too well. You turned to face Kazuto.

“I-I was, um…” you began.

Kazuto grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the wall.

“I said,” he hissed. “Why were you in there?”

“I was hurt so someone that worked there helped me.”

“You know what they do, right?”

“Huh?”

“They take girls like you, give them a few bottles, blunts, bills, and they turn them into pole-dancing sluts.”

“Why would you care?”

Kazuto was livid. He did everything in his power to keep you safe, yet he chased you into a place like that? How could he have been so stupid?! He released you, turned his back, and spit on a piece of cardboard. He stomped to a trash can and kicked it over. He punched a giant trash bin and knocked bags and bottles from the top. You watched his tantrum, but kept your distance. He turned back to you. Kazuto stomped to you. Grabbing a fistful of your hair, he pulled you down in front of him. He bent down to look you in the eyes. He held your cheek gingerly with his left hand, though his right was entangled in your hair, holding onto you tightly. He ran his thumb over your lips. Tears poured from your eyes silently, fear drowning everything else. You held onto his arms, your nails digging into him. You whimpered.

“You are such of a slut!” he yelled.

You flinched, closed your eyes, and allowed heavy tears to flow freely. He gently kissed one of the tears. You opened your eyes and watched him lick his lips.

“Did any men touch you?” he asked.

His voice was suddenly soft and sweet. He looked at you with concern, but you didn’t fall for any tricks. You stayed silent, but Kazuto didn’t appreciate it.

“Did any men touch you?” he asked again.

“N-No, Kazuto, no one touched me.”

His eyes grew dark.

“Good.” he growled. “You know, if they did, I’d kill them.”

You whimpered, remembering his threats to her mother.

“Only I can touch you.” he kissed the tip of your nose. “Do you understand?”

You nodded.

“Good.”

He released you and pushed you back.

“Now go home.”

You nodded, and quickly left. Kazuto smirked and rubbed his lips. He closed his eyes and inhaled a sharp breath before heading to his own home to fantasize about you…

again.