Chapter 8:

She opened the door for you. Music threw itself at you, and you stopped breathing for a moment. The woman dragged you to the large room. Men sat with bottles in their hands, and women flashed their bodies. You felt uncomfortable, but followed the woman anyways. Men whistled at you. You ignored them. Finally, the woman opened a big door. Many girls were in there, doing their makeup, hair, or simply changing.

“Sit here, honey.” she instructed.

You sat on the leather stool that the woman had pointed to. A girl propped her heel on the stool, and applied lotion to her legs.

“What’s your name?” she asked, batting her eyes.

“(Y/N).” you replied.

“I’m Magen.”

The black haired lady that brought you to the back room walked over to you.

“Sorry, honey. I’m Sofie. You’re (Y/N), you said?”

You nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

Sofie pressed a cotton swab to your forehead. You hissed in pain. Sofie apologized repeatedly as she cleaned the cuts. Magen pointed to spots of dirt on your forehead. Outside the door, a man kissing a woman walked past. You gasped.

“Th-that man…” you whispered.

“What is it, darling?” Magen asked.

“That man is in my gym class!” you cried. “He’s too young to be here!”

“Ah.” Sofie hummed. “But so are you.”

You puffed out her cheeks.

“I’m not here for sex.”

“Which is a shame.” Magen winked.

You laughed a little.

“Yeah.” you said.

“For you.”