Chapter 12:

You opened your eyes. You looked around a bit, panicked that you weren't in your own home, but remembered the late night conversation between you and Kazuto. You were hot and sweaty from the blanket and Kazuto's body heat. It was still dark out, but you didn't pay any attention to the time. You heard Kazuto groan, and you felt him stir from on top of you. Wait...ON TOP OF YOU?!!?

"K-Kazuto..." You whispered, your face heating to a bright red.

He lay on top of you, his arms wrapped around your waist and his head on your breasts. Your hand was entangled in his hair, giving him satisfaction of his position, and as you came to your senses, you realized that his left hand gripped your hair tightly too. Your bare stomach was showing, though you still had on your jeans and bra on. He, however, magically lost his pants and was left in his underwear.

"How did he do that?" You asked yourself.

"He's had girls over before, so it's almost natural for him." Said a woman from a corner.

She walked out, revealing her short brown hair. A gauze was wrapped around her eyes, however, with blood on the edges. You recognized the woman. She was Kazuto's mother. She had lost her eyes while fighting a war.

You sighed. Kazuto's mother sat on the edge of the couch beside your head and ran a hand through your hair.

"It's good to see you, (Y/N) dear." She smiled. "You know, without you, Kazuto had been driving himself crazy."

She chuckled.

"He loves you very much, (Y/N). And I must say, seeing you older and prettier, he is a lucky boy."

You blushed. "Thank you, ma'am."

She stood up and pressed a kiss to your forehead. She walked away. You felt a strong sense of nostalgia. Kazuto shifted, and when you looked down at him, you found him looking at you, the tip of his nose on your stomach and his mouth pressed against it. He kissed it gently and ran the tip of his nose against you. He brought his right hand up to your face and rubbed your nose from the bridge to the tip gently.

“Goodmorning.” you hummed.

Kazuto kissed your stomach once more and lay his head against it, closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of your skin against his.

“Go back to sleep, (Y/N).” he groaned, his gravelly voice scaring you.

“You need your rest.”