Chapter 11:

Kazuto sat beside you. He reeked, and blood stained his white shirt.

“What happened to your-” you began.

“Nothing.” Kazuto interrupted.

“But, it-”

“I said that it’s nothing!”

You jerked away from him. He sighed.

“What are you doing out here, b*tch?” he asked.

“Couldn’t sleep. You?” you replied.

“Why couldn’t you sleep?” he looked asked you, ignoring your question.

You shrugged. “Just couldn’t.”

He stared at you, but you looked at the stars. He brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear.

“If you can’t sleep, you should come over to my house.” he offered.

“I’m fine.” you replied.

He grabbed your hand. “That wasn’t an option for you.”

You nodded, knowing it was pointless to argue. He held your hand as he led you to his house. When he opened the door, you were surprised to find it clean. He sat you on the couch, instructing you not to leave, and went to his room to change. Pictures of you were everywhere. He stripped himself of his blood soaked shirt, changed his pants, and went back into the living room. His shirtless form walked to you, and he squatted in front of you. His calloused fingers found their way to your button up, and he slid it off of you. You shivered to the sudden cold air. Throwing your shirt aside, he climbed on the couch. Kazuto wrapped his arms around you, lying you down and covering you up. He kissed your hair and ran his thumb across your arm. You felt so right in his arms, he thought, like two puzzle pieces. He inhaled your scent. This moment was something he had been craving. He didn’t want sex at that moment, no, he just wanted you. When he finally heard your snores, as soft as a purr, he hugged you closer to him.

“I love you.” he said.

He kissed you again, though you didn’t stirr in your sleep.

“I love you so much.”