chapter 3 The Revenge

They say revenge is sweeter than sugar but this bitch got another thing coming. After the teacher ask me to talk about my self I started but I turned around and focus on something else from the Greek god," my name is Amanda and I am from England. "She told me to get a seat and I look for a seat but the only that was there was beside of Greek god and  the bitch.

I took a seat and give her the  devils smile,that smile is a I'm coming for you look. After starting my work Mr Greek god turned around and ask," are you ok."I smiled and said," thanks to you and that bitch naah,but I'll be fine."he frowned and said,"she's not a ,she's not a bitch, she is my girlfriend.

What the fuck did he turned around and distracted me from my work for,this boy really had the nerve to ask me that,he must hit his head hard today.

I tapped on his shoulder then he turned around and before he could say anything, I asked,"my jewelry please."he gave them to me and  said,"sorry."I look at him and continued writing.

After class miss skinny bitch walking around I put my foot in her way letting her falling straight to the ground. I smiled and said,"I am so sorry mamm." I smiled and then the bell rang for lunch i walk to the cafeteria a girl   came up to me and  said,"hi my name is Katherina Cole and you are?" I smiled at her and said "Amanda Perri."

We walk to the cafeteria and I take a pizza and a orange juice we walk to the table that was empty and sit. I was about to take a bite of my pizza when I see the most disgusting sight I have ever seen, 'my' Greek god was sitting on a table and filled with 4 breathe taking guys and 3 girls, they a good looking but I am the hottest, any ways back to the topic at hand. My Greek god was on the table with the skinny bitch in front of him and you could only guess what a they were doing yes they were exchanging saliva.

One of his hand was her hip the other one was on her ass suezzing it her hands was on his waist holding it.

Anger and jealousy built up inside me, I was about to get up when someone touched me on my shoulder and said,"hey sis." what the hell chace is doing here he is supposed to be in Paris.

I turned around and screamed and hugged him and then said,"what the hell bro what are you doing here and do mom know." He smiled and hugged me harder and said,"I miss you too, I am new here too mom told me you go here and that you fight today and I was going to tell her am coming home but she was busy talking."

I was still shocked my brother was here, he my colour he had black hair like my father my brother was the replica of my father he had green eyes and he's taller than me.

Then suddenly I realized that the room was silent. everyone was staring at us then Katherina cleared her throat and said,"excuse me Amanda who is this hhhott guy." she whispered I smiled and at the two who were eying each other.

Then I replied,"my brother Chace, Chace Katherina Katherina chace." They shook hand then I  turned around to the staring crowed and then shouted,"why y'all staring have y'all look like you've seen god."my brother laughed and said,"can't you change sis."

Everyone got back to what they were doing and I told my brother who I fought and he said,lets made her go crazy. and Katherina agreed on his idea.

After talking about our plan the skinny bitch came over and right on time this bitch is up for some trouble.She walked toward us like she the boss and put her hand on my brother's arm she said in a flirtatious voice,"and who are you." My brother looked at her with such disgusted holding her by her pinky finger taking hand off his arm. Saying with disgust,"ahm not interested. "

Boom! This bitch got another  thing coming for her. she  might have Mr charm but not my brother,this bitch must be crazy. I chuckle and Katherina started laughing and my brother and I laugh joined in.

Then the Greek god walked towards us and stop at us and turn to ms bones and said,"are you flirting Deandra?am your boyfriend what the hell Deandra "she turned to face him and said," so am just flirting it's not like I kissed him."omg the hell what's happening here this is like my dream come though,can't he just hit her or some thing uhhhh .

I turned to her and said with a smirk," it's not like you didn't want to kiss him you can't and I was wondering if one of you guys got kissed how would y'all act." And she turned me and said,"whore what are you implying. " I chuckle and said with a devious looked  said,nothing much skinny bitch I was implying what if I kiss him in front of you." The boys looked at me in shock, but I pay them no mine. She take a step towards me and said bitch you would not dear."

And with that I turn to him and walked up to and kissed him.........