chapter 6 - Demon

Chace POV

No one dear to answer him and it seems to make he even more angry as his grip around my arm tighten and he shook me once in whisper under my breath," fuck." I was such no one heard me until Mr. McFarlane said, "did you just curst in my present boy." I look up then down a mumbled," no Sir."

He reply," then what did u said just now boy."

"Nothing sir." I was trying to get out of his tight grip but failed remarkable. He look behind me and then at me and said angry, " well until you remembered what you said all of you are going to be in detention with me for a week."

" but we didn't do anything." I turn to see Theodore gesturing to his other friends he trying to help Alvin stand, "my point exactly." Mr McFarlane continued, " you idiots did not stop the fools from fighting or get help noo, you Jackass's just stand there and watching the fools fight, its not even a fight because only one person was throwing the punches, anyways you all are getting detention and that is final."

He let go of my hand and walk away while saying, "take that stupid kid to the nurse's office whem he walk tell him he gave detention next week, but I will see u idiots this afternoon." With that he was gone I walk my way to first period even though I was 15 minutes late while thinking about the detention I have to spent with the 5 dick heads and cocksuckers for a week starting after school. Great!

Time skip

Here I am sitting in the detention room alone waiting for the rest of idiots to entered.

Finally Theodore, his girlfriend, Zack, Zane and Nancy entered.
Theodore hand was over Deandra shoulder Zack did the same thing to Nancy and Zack was typing away on his phone.

They all take a set in the back waiting for Mr McFarlane to come.

5 minutes later he came in and lecture us about fighting and so on I was not paying attention for I was too busy thinking about my sis and when my princess is coming home, she as been gone for 5 months and I miss her so much, I mean yes we call, and stuff but I long to hold her. I wonder does she miss me as much........... Of course she does what am I thinking.

Amanda's POV

Here we are. After letting Demon in my house we exchange hellos and went to sit in the living room watching Fifth Shade Darker to be honest I was a little uncomfortable watching this which him not because he was a guy but, because he was my childhood crush and my first kiss, not day he wanted to kiss me it was a game of truth are dear.

Anyway we are on the sofa watching t.v when demon get up and go to the kitchen coming back with 2 coke handing me one but I denied it. He smile and sit back down but closer me his

I have no idea why I am watching this movie with him for I feel so uncomfortable so I got up and was going to go to my room when he speak," oh my god red ( his nick name for her) don't tell me that you are turn on by this and is going up to finger your self. "

I am 100% sure my face look like a tomato at this moment.

I turn around to see him a few inches away from my face. He then say once more with a god forbidden smirk and in a sexy seductive vioce, " babe you know you don't have to go upstairs and do that you can do it right here, better yet let me do it to you for you."

" Demon w..w..what are u saying, y...you can't say t..th..things like t..that y....yo..you a..are m..my brother best firend. " I reply nervously taking a step back and continued, " and I was n..not going to d..do that I was only go..going to bed."

" ya sure you were come on red i can make u as red as your hair, as wet as a river and only in a matter on minutes you are going to be begging me to fuck you will be like a dog in heat, just give me 10 minutes 15 tops. " he said while running his hand up a down my neck. His words are like a drugs to my ears, his touch on my body make my brain cells went into panicked mood, his breathe on my ears sent shivers down my spine. What he did next make my body and brain mall function

His lips was on my neck leaving small kisses hands on my lower back and hip pull me closer the he removed his hand from my hip to the side of my head tilling it so he would get a better assets to my neck. He then pull me to the sofa sitting in it and putting me to sat on his lap.

His hands now on my waist keeping me in place. Not like I can move on my own my body and brain aren't functioning. His head move from my neck to my exposed shoulder for I was in a sleeveless blouse and a booty short.

His hands make their way to my thigh rubbing them the look up at me with a smirk and said," is every thing OK red you look like a tomato don't tell me that me that my touch has so much of an affect on you is cause you're vocal cords to stop working I have not heard you say anything for a while now." He squeeze my inner thigh causing me to moan in pleasure and jump a bit in surprise.

To my surprise he took in a deep breathe close his eyes for a few seconds then open them and softly biting his lower lip it is beyond sexy," mhmmm red you that eager for me to fuck you." Still not being able to say a word so I only look away from him which was not a smart idea cause he did next was unexpected.

He thrust his hip up making his simi- hard cock to touch my pussy i felt electric run thought my body causing me to jump and
put my hands on his shoulder squeezing it. He then grip my ass and squeeze it.

"Answer me red ."

"N..no I d..don't want you to d..do it" I reply nervously.

" you sure red i can tell u want me stop denying it I want to make you as red as your hair is, come on red I will fuck you like no one ever did."

If only he know that I am a virgin I never let a guy past the first base I mean am not waiting on Mr right are till am married or any other stupid fucking idea like that I only never really dated a lot of guys in the past. I only had 3 boy friend and one crush in the past, Tim, Robert and Silvester and my one and only crush is beneath me rubbing his hands on my perfect ass.

So back on topic, Tim was my first boy friend and my first kiss we were 10 years old and he was my cousin lol you can only know how that worked out. Silvester my second boy friend I truly like him he was my boy friend for 1 1/2 years he was 2 years older then me he was 14 when we start dated I broke up with him when he told me he was moving to Mexico to live with his mom and I could not do long distance relationship. Lastly Robert we only dated for 9 mouths I didn't real like him I only dated him because of a dear I made with some of my friends he broke up with me when he find out good recanted I said.

Back to the present now demon has been kissing and touching me for a while now and to be honest it was getting annoying. What I said next shock both of us," look demon all of this I nice and all but I have school in the morning and I really need to get up and cook dinner before mom and chase gets home go I would really love it if  you stop touching me so I can get on with doing them and I am a virgin and I will not let my first time be on a sofa I have class and you know that also I hate when people start a game and can't finish it if you know what I mean I also have to go and put on another underwear I don't really have to say anything further. " with that I got up off of him heading upstairs to change leaving him with a shock face.