chapter-9 siblings fight.

Have you ever been in a sweet, extravagant peaceful sleep, It was until someone wake me up in the most brutal way imaginable. And who is that person you ask. Emma, my big brother by a few minutes older girlfriend, life line partner his future wife, current fiancé not literally you get the point right.

Anyways Emma is now waking me up by jumping no not on the bed but on me. Some of you maybe thinking that it's not so brutal but not me she maybe slim and a good 2 inches shorter than me but she not light she's not weighty either but she have a few pounds over me.

Now Emma is kneeling in my chest shaking me like a mad women. I can't take it anymore, I push her off but of me and she hit the bed but it did not stop there I sit up right and kick her off my bed she hit the pillow I always put on the floor when I want to sleep mom always say to put it in the sofa but its too many work, but is good I did not put them in the sofa or else Emma's face will be looking like shit right now.

Back to topic. Emma is now on the floor face down and bottoms up.

She sit up and yelled, " what the hell manda, I was only waking you up."

" yeah right kneeling in my fucking chest like that and jumping up and down on my damn belly, you were trying to kill me admit it you damn bitch." I yelled back  and  I'm not a morning person and to wake me in that manner is just adding fuel to the fire.

Emma is a little too emotional for my liking so that's why Chace treat her as if she is a delicate gem stone also want her to stay away from me as many as possible.

Emma's face is a bit saddened, she stood up with tears in her eyes she sobbed, " i-i a-am s-so...I o- only tr-tring to w-wake you u-up next t-time I will......I w-will.... I will not do it next t-time I will let y-you sleep a-away." with that said she run out my room With her tears falling down her cheeks.

I jump off the bed and run down stairs to fine Emma crying in Chace's lap. Her head deep in his chest he was trying to calm her down by rubbing the her back saying there there don't cry.

I took slow steps towards them and said," hey... Um... Emma am so sorry I do not meant to call you a bitch and yelled at you but you know I am not a morning person I...."

" what the fuck Amanda, why the hell did you have to yelled at Emma for she was only trying to fucking wake you if you did not sleep like a fucking dead man she would not have to wake you. We know you're not a morning person but still she went to the trouble of fucking waking you up and what did you did you did you yelled at her. We should of let you sleep all fucking day if you fucking like but mom have something really important to tell us so she ask Emma to wake you and that's the thanks she get you ungrateful brat!"

My brother just yelled at me and call me and ungrateful brat this little bitch.

" 'ungrateful' you of all people should not be using that word and do you know how your girlfriend wake me up. She fucking jump up and down my stomach and chest what kind of fucking nimrod do a thing like oh don't tell me I know who that is your 3bs girlfriend blond busty and brainless no wonder you too are a match made in heaven."

Chace place Emma on the sofa and got up walking towards me I open my mouth to speak but I suddenly a hand slap me on cheek and the pain was unbearable my head turned to the left from the impact. I turn to see my brother hand in the air face full of lone anger, I brought my hand to my cheek that he hit and I hiss at the pain I look at Chace he have a look of anger, regret, worry and sadness in his eyes.

I did not realized I was crying till I feel a something wet drop on my hand I was still looking Chace straight in his eyes until he put his hand on my shoulder and said,