Another sleepless night

Jack's P.O.V.

"JACK YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND HURRY!" Ryan shouted

"IM COMMING!" I replied

I got up off of Mark and ran downstairs. "What is it?" I asked. "Look......" Felix said and pointed at the TV screen to a familiar YouTube channel. "No fucking way...." I whispered and went closer to the screen just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Ken's out of Jail."

My eyes watered and I looked back at Felix and Ryan. "W-What are we going to do?" I asked. "I don't know...." Tears were cascading down Felix's cheeks and I couldn't hold my self back from hugging him tight and crying my eyes out with him on the living room floor.

--------

That was one month ago. Like I said ages ago before I had even moved here wouldn't leave the house without someone. And I didn't. Mark would usually come out with me but sometimes Felix or Ryan would but mostly Mark.

Me and Felix we're scared shitless, we would text each other on the hourly basis if we weren't near each other. Ryan said he hadn't been in contact with him, yet anyways but he was worried about it too. Then about two months after Ken was out of jail, we had another thing to deal with.

---------

Mark's P.O.V.

Jack had another nightmare about Ken so I was currently craddling him in my arms and trying to calm him down. This had been happening alot and I was worried about it. Sometimes he would go days without a nightmare or he would have multiple in one night. It seemed like it was getting worse everynight.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up again Mark, they just won't go away." Jack said as he wiped his tears away with his shirt. "It's okay, I understand. Want some tea to help you fall back asleep?" I asked and ran my hands through his hair. "Yes please." He replied. "Alright I'll be back in a few minuets." I kissed his forehead before putting him back on the bed and got up.

As I walked downstairs Chica followed me, curious as to where I was going. (Hahahaha I definitely did not forget about Chica in this story.....heh.....) I started brewing water for Jack's tea when I heard him call for me. "What cha need Jack?" I said from downstairs. "Someone's calling you." He said back. "Who?" I asked. "The...police station that's weird. Should I answer it?" He asked. "Uh sure I guess. I'll be up soon just stall for me." I replied. "Okay." He said. I put the tea bag in the hot water and added a bit of milk and honey before going back upstairs.

I handed Jack his tea and he gave me the phone. "Hello, is this Mark Fishbach?" A voice asked. "Yeah this is Mark." I said and sat on the bed. "Good, but im afraid I have some bad news for you." The man said. "What is it?" I asked. Jack put his hand on mine, giving me a confused look. I shrugged. "About an hour ago when guards were patrolling they found Amy Nelson's cell open with a note for you. We haven't been able to find her since."

"Wh-What?"

---------

Jack's P.O.V.

The week after that Me, Mark, Felix and Ryan barley got any sleep. We all stayed at Felix and Ryan's house at night just so we all could be together. If we managed to fall asleep, one of us would end up having a nightmare and waking the others up so there was really no point in sleeping. We were still posting on our channels but the fans noticed how tired we all looked and sounded. But we didn't answer any of there questions. We just pretended like everything was okay but in reality it wasn't.

The note Amy had left Mark had scared us all even more.