Ripped apart

Ryan's P.O.V.

   The second I saw him my heart started racing and my legs started shaking. I had to look down I couldn't look at him anymore. "You know darling, it's rude not to look at people when they are talking to you." He said. That nickname made my heart lurch from remembering when he was actually nice. "Don't call me that." I growled. "My someone's fiesty aren't we?" He asked as I heard him walk down the stairs. "Why don't you leave him alone?" Sarah asked. "Oh look who decided to talk. Ethan's little slut." Ken spat. I looked over to see Sarahs face covered with a dark blush.

    "Leave her alone." I said quietly. "Oh look at you speaking up. That's adorable. Your still as cute as I remember." He said, ruffling my hair. I jerked my head away from him "Don't touch me." I growled again, his brown eyes staring into mine with a glint of anger. "Now you listen to me. I took you back so you can be mine again and you will act like your in love with me again. I know feelings can't disappear that quickly." He said, his voice soffening at the end.

    "You almost killed Jack and Felix. Whatever feelings I had for you are long gone now. I love Felix, I'm engaged to him and I'm not getting back with you." I said. "Oh well that's too bad. Because your never going to see him again. I've already delt with your engament ring." He said. I felt my  fingers, no ring. I struggled to stand up. "You bastard! I will never love you again can't you just accept that?" I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face at this point and my head was pounding. "Oh trust me you'll love me again. But the real point of me coming down here was to untie both of your hands and take you upstairs so don't try any funny business I have a knife on me." He said and went behind me and cut the ropes off my wrist. I took them off and threw them to the ground and rubbed my wrists. I wiped my eyes and watched him cut off Sarah's ropes.

    As soon as her hands were free I hugged her tightly. "Don't worry we will get out of here." I whispered in her ear. "I heard that. Now let's go." He said. We stopped hugging but walked very close next to each other behind Ken. He lead us up the stairs and into a pretty nice looking house. I gave Sarahs hand a reasurring squeaze as he lead us into the living room. And what do you know, Amy was sitting in there watching a guy typing something on a laptop. "I'm sure you two know Amy." Amy looked up breifly to look at us before looking back at the guy with the laptop. "And this is Jake. Sarah this is your new love." Ken said. Sarah looked at me terrified as the guy on the laptop, Jake, stood up.

    "Finnaly thank you Ken. It took you long enough to get her." He said and put his arm around Sarahs waist. "W-What? I didn't agree to this!" Sarah stuttered but didn't move at all. "Too bad sweetheart. Your my payment from Ken. I work for him." Jake said. "You can't just destroy her and Ethan's relationship!" I said. "Yes I can. Do you see him around? No." Jake said. "You see Ryan" he wrapped an arm around my neck "it's a fair payment each way. I get you, Jake gets Sarah and Amy will eventually get Mark. If you haven't figured it out by now, Jake's the one who's been hacking into your phones and making groups on Skype. And he wanted Sarah so that's what he got." Ken said.

    I was speachless. "Your just going rip apart everyone's relationships to get people to yourself? That's sick you all are sick bastards." I said and shook Ken's arm off of my shoulder. "That was a bad desicion Ryan." Ken said. I felt a pain in my head and heard a scream before everything went black. 

----------

Ethan's P.O.V.

    "Do you remember anything from last night?" Mark asked. I didn't reply I just sat there staring off into space. Ryan and Sarah were taken because of me and we couldn't get them back. "Ethan?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Ethan don't cry please. Just tell me what you know so we can help to get them back." He said. "O-Okay, here's what happened."