A failed attempt

Ryan's P.O.V.

    I woke up strapped to a bed. I was uncomftorably hard and took notice to the buzzing sensation in my ass. "Well look who finally woke up." A voice said. I turned my head too see Ken sitting in a chair. "H-How long have I been out?" I asked. "Long enough for me to fuck you 3 times without you being able to resist it." He said smugly. I scoffed. "You make me sick." I replied. "Good. But don't worry you will learn to love me again." He said. "You wish." I snarled.

   "Hey hey is that any way to talk to the man who decides the fate of you. I could just stab you right here and now. But your too usefull to me. Besides I've already been live streaming this whole thing on a website and I've sent the link to Felix so we should get started." I said. "Get started with what?" I asked confused.

"Our love making session of course."

--------

Ethan's P.O.V.

   "J-Jack! I uh.....I can explain." I said. "Well then spit it out." He replied. He was clearly angered. "Well uh. You both should sit down. Me and Mark have something to tell you." I said. Felix and Jack looked at eachother clearly confused but sat down anyways. Me and mark sat down as well.

    "Okay Ethan, do you want to explain it to them?" Mark asked. "Yeah. Jack, Felix, promise not to get mad. This is just a horrible situation that we are in and this is going to be hard to say. But basically the main thing is.... Sarah and Ryan were kidnapped last night."

"What?!?!"

*I'ma skip the explaining part cause you all have heard it many times*

   "Oh my god." Jack said. He and Felix were in tears. "Yeah I know." I replied and tears were falling down my face and Mark's as well. Felix picked up his phone and looked horrified. "It's a text from Ken. He sent me a link to something...." He said. "Shit uh click on it." I said and sat next to him. "Here give it I'll pull it up on the tv." Jack said and Felix gave him his phone. Jack pulled it up on the tv and we were instantly horrified.

    There was Ryan and Ken. Ryan was tied down to a bed and Ken was walking around taunting him. "Oh look who's finnaly joined. Say hi to your precious boyfriend Ryan." Ken said and pointed up to the camera. Ryan looked at it with tears in his eyes. "Felix please don't watch this." He pleaded. Felix was already in tears just at the sight of him. "Click off right now please Jack." Felix said. Jack obeyed him and got off of it.

   We we all speachless untill his phone rang again with a text. "Shit. It's him again." Felix said through tears. "What does it say?" I asked. "He said if I don't watch he's going to hurt Sarah." Felix replied. My heart lurched. "Just click it and don't watch it. Turn the sound off and turn the phone over." I said. "Alright." Felix said and did what I told him to do. My eyes were watering again. I couldn't even imagine what he'd done to Sarah.

"Ethan." 

    I looked over with tear filled eyes at Felix. He got up and moved over to me and hugged me tight. "It's okay. I know how your feeling. I promise we will get them back." He said and hugged me tight and let me cry on his shoulder. Mark and Jack left to go upstairs and let us stay downstairs and talk.

*Meanwhile upstairs*

Marks P.O.V.

   "Hey Mark. I got a new outfit I want to show you!" Jack said from the bathroom. "Okay im ready." I said and sat up too look at him. I put my phone on the side table. The door opened and our came Jack wearing a large pink sweater and knee high socks with heart shaped connectors. "J-Jack what are
y-you wearing?" I asked. My heart was pounding just at the sigt of him. "Oh just my new clothes. You like them?" He asked and did a small twirl.
"Y-Yeah of course. I love it baby." I said and tried to keep my cool. He sat down on the bed and then crawled over to my lap.

   "A-Are you wearing underwear?" I stuttered. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Nah. I didn't find it useful. Anyways it's just us up here." He said and wrapped his legs around me.

"J-Jack."

"Hm?"

    He continued to move around on my lap, fricion spreading all over my thighs and crotch area. "S-Sean...." I moaned. "Yes? What am I affecting you?" He whispered in my ear. "Mmm." I moaned. My heart was pounding and I just pushed all my thoughts of Amy away. "As long as we are both quiet, we can have a little fun. How does that sound Markimoo?" He asked. I nodded eargerly and kissed him. He pressed his body up to me and now we were laying back on the bed. I stuck my hand under his sweatshirt and begain stroking him as we kissed.

   "I have an idea on how we can stay quiet. Wait here." He said and kissed my cheek. I let him up and waited on the bed, my jeans already unbuttoned and unzippered, waiting for what was to come. Jack went out of our room and came back with duck tape. My mind instantly flashed to Amy with the rope and my anxiety just got higher as he got closer to me.

"Ready for round two, Markimoo?"

    My heart stopped as he sat on my knees. All I could hear was the blood running through my ears. One minute Jack's on me, the next I'm on the floor with a seering pain in my head and back.

Sarah's P.O.V.

    I couldn't stop shaking. He had left me a sobbing shaking mess on his bed and told me to "clean up and cook dinner" I could barley move after what he had done to me. He was so much rougher then Ethan. I miss him so much. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

    "Sarah? It's Ryan. Are you dressed." He asked. "I can't move but I'm covered with a blanket. You can come in." I said. He opened the door slowly and walked in. "Ken sent me here to help you get up and then cook dinner. Where does he keep your clothes?" Ryan asked. "In one of those drawers im pretty sure." I said and sat up and watched Ryan rummage through the drawers. "Ah here we go. This dress looks nice, want to wear it?" He asked and held up a dress.

 This dress looks nice, want to wear it?" He asked and held up a dress

   "Yeah sure it looks pretty. Can you also grab me underwear and a strapless bra if there is one?" I asked akwardly. "Yeah sure." He said and handed me all the stuff "Thanks Ry. Can you turn around while I change?" I asked. He nodded and turned around. I slowly got up, pain shooting through my body. I ignored it and got dressed. "Okay you can turn now." I said an the turned.

    "That dress looks nice. You should snag it and wear it for Ethan when we get out of here. He would love it." Ryan said. "Yeah he would. He always loved when I wore dresses...." I smiled sadly, remembering all the good times. "Anyways we should go cook before we get yelled at." I said. "Yeah your right let's go." He said and we walked out.

I hope we can get out of here soon....

------

And that's the end of the chapter everyone. Enjoy the cliffhanger of Mark and Jack up there  :)