A big secret

*a few weeks later*

Jack's P.O.V.

    I finished recording and started to get anxious again. So I went downstairs too look for Mark, only to find a note from Mark saying he and Ryan had gone out, meaning Felix was home. So I texted him.

Jacki💕- hey I just finished recording and I'm getting kinda anxious again because Mark's out can you maybe

    I clicked send eariler then I had inteded too because of a crash from the kitchen. I imediatly ran upstairs and locked myself in the closet.

Pewwwwdiepie: ??? You didn't finish asking your question

Jacki💕- someones here

Pewwwwdiepie- like in your house?

Jacki💕- I heard a crash and booked it upstairs. I'm in the closet can you please come over 

Pewwwwdiepie- shit yeah of course. I'll be there soon

Jacki💕- thanks Fe'

Pewwwwdiepie- yeah don't mention it bud

   I sat on the floor of the closet trying to control my breathing. What if he was here and he hurt Felix? It would be my fault if he got kidnapped right now. I heard the front door open then nothing from downstairs. Another crash. That's when panic set in. I could no longer hold the tears back as quiet sobs errupted from my mouth.

   A knock on the closet door startled me as I started gasping for air. It was Ken it had to be. He took Felix and I was next. I never got to-- "Jack it's me. Felix. Open the door please." He said in a calming voice. I sighed in relif and wiped my eyes and unlocked the door. He slowly opened it, two bricks in his hands.

"I uh, figured out what that crash was."

..........

   "Watch your back. We are always watching. What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "I don't know. He must be working with someone else who hates us but who? Who else wants revenge on any of us?" Felix asked, his grip on me a bit tighter. We were sitting against the back wall of the closet, I was practically sitting in his lap because I had another freak out and he was calming me down. "I want answers. I'm sick of all this bullshit I hate hiding. Why won't he just fucking take me already?" I said angirly.

     "Hey hey don't talk like that. But I understand how your feeling I really do." He said, taking my hand in his gently. "The worst part is Mark is so broken over Amy everytime we try to have sex he freaks out and remembers that night and bails. I wish he would give me attanetion like he used too again." I said sadly. "Ryan's been a bit distant too lately. If he was just more intamite maybe I would feel better about the whole thing." Felix said. "Yeah.....maybe."  I replied.

"Uhm Jack?"

"Yeah?"

     "I'm just saying sorry in advance but we both need this."

    I turned too look at him and say something but instead he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. And for some strange reason I kissed back. Eventually our shirts were off, fading hickeys replaced with new bright ones. He was about to take off his pants when I really realized what was happening and pushed him away.

  "Felix, we can't do this." I said as I panted heavilly. "But--" "Do you really want to cheat on your boyfriend with me?" I asked. "Well this is like friend sex." He said. "Is that even a thing? Listen Felix in the beginning I will admit I wanted it but now I can't stop thinking about Mark. He would be so hurt and so would Ryan. We can't continue I'm sorry." I said and looked away from him, tears filling my eyes. "Jack. Jack it's okay don't cry. It's not your fault it's mine." Felix said and cradled me in his arms.

    "I'm still sorry!" I sputtered out as tears fell down my face. Felix begain to rock me gently, trying to calm me down. "Jack I'm home!" Mark's voice echoed from downstairs. "Fuck Jack put your shirt on." Felix said and let go of me so he could grab out shirts. He gave me mine and we both stuggled to put our shirts on. "I'll go talk to him, stay in here and try to calm yourself down." He said. I nodded and watched him walk out.

Felix's P.O.V. 

    I walked downstairs too see Mark kneeling looking at the broken glass. "Do you want to know why the windows are broken or are you just going to stare at the broken remains?" I asked. He turned to face me, a confused look on his face. "Why are you here? I mean not that I care but why?" Mark asked. "Jack freaked out and thought someone was in the house. I came over, saw one brick had been thrown in then the other came flying in as soon as I stepped close enough. Here look." I said and handed him the bricks.

    "Watch your back? We are always watching. It has to be Ken but who else can--" he suddenly gasped. "What, what is it?" I asked. "I think I know who the second person is....." He said as the bricks slowly fell out of his hands and he sat on his butt on the ground. "What who is it Mark talk to me!" I said as I kneeled down next to him.

"I-I think it's Amy...."

~~~~~

Word count- 916

Very short but dramatic chapter for you peeps today I hope you enjoyed :)