Chapter 1

"Andy, you still dreaming about Chucky?" The children's therapist asked Andy Barclay as they played cards.

"Sometimes..." Andy replied, looking down at his playing cards wearily.

"Wanna talk about it? The man asked.

"No."

"Ah come on. Talking about the nightmares-"

"-makes them go away." Andy finished with him, smiling gently.

He looked over at you. You were sitting in the corner of the room, doodling on a piece of paper. Truth be told you really didn't have to be in the room, but Andy insisted. He had grown increasingly attached to you, to the point he could go barely anywhere without you at his side. You were his sister, the only one he could really trust since his mother was away from him. You had seen Chucky, you believed him, and he trusted you.

You smiled back at him gently. As he described his bad dreams to the man, you thought to yourself about the events that had occurred and how they'd affected the both of you.

Although you had suffered a good deal of trauma yourself, you felt that Andy had dealt with the worst of it.

Outside the window of the room, Grace Poole was talking with Phil and Joanne Simpson.

"In order to make sense of a situation he couldn't possibly understand, he insisted that his doll was responsible, saying that it was possessed by the soul of Charles Lee Ray..." She explained. "His sister, the girl you see in there, backed up his story."

"They seem normal enough... but are we even qualified to take care of children like this?" Phil inquired.

"I understand your concern, but Andy and (Y/n) are fine now. They just want to get on with their lives." Ms. Poole smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED...