Chapter 14

You, Andy, and Kyle ran through the never ending maze of boxes, praying that you would find a clearing soon. Andy gripped your hand tightly. He was scared, and scared of being separated from you again.

The three of you ran into a dead end. Cursing under her breath, Kyle turned around and ran a different direction. You continued to turn corners until finally, you reached a clearing.

Breathing a sigh of relief, you took in your surroundings. There was a conveyor belt carrying boxes of Good Guy dolls, and a ramp of metal rollers that led the boxes down to the belt.

Kyle began to climb up the rollers. "Come on guys! Stay right behind me!"

You let Andy go first and you climbed onto the ramp last. It was a tricky task, but you knew you could manage.

Suddenly, Chucky appeared on the rollers and began to stab at your feet. As afraid as you were, you held it together and raced to make it to the top of the ramp.

"I'm gonna kill you (y/n)!" Chucky spat angrily as he continued to climb after you.

You finally made it to the top and climbed onto the platform with Andy and Kyle. Before Chucky could reach the top, Kyle pulled a lever that dropped a barred door over the opening, and Chucky's hand.

As the doll struggled to free his hand, you all ran away.

"I'm gonna get you all!"

*******************************************

"There!" Kyle exclaimed, pointing to an exit. That was it, it was your way out. Hopeful feelings began to seep into your chest.

There was only one obstacle: The machine blocking your way to the door.

A conveyor belt of Good Guys led up to the machine, where they would receive their eyes. This machine did the job of holding the dolls' heads put and shooting plastic eyeballs into their empty eye sockets.

However, if the three of you timed it right, you would be able to crawl through the opening created when the machine rotated it's robotic arms.

Kyle carefully crawled through first, followed by a hesitant Andy, and then you.

It felt like a punch in the gut when Kyle tried to open the exit, only to realize that it was locked.

********************************************

Meanwhile, Chucky had found a way to free his arm from the metal bars. He had ripped his hand from his body, leaving a gaping hole of humanlike blood vessels and gore.

He wedged his knife in an object, separating the blade from the handle. Taking a deep breath, he shoved the blade into the opening his dismembered hand had left behind.

Screaming in agony, he grabbed some duct tape and secured the blade.

"I hate kids."

TO BE CONTINUED...