Chapter 13

It felt like forever before Kyle finally caught up to the truck.

"There it is!" She exclaimed, laying on the horn. She was trying to get the truck driver to stop the vehicle.

Fear gripped your chest as you saw Chucky with his hand on Andy's forehead, knife raised. As Kyle continued to toot the horn, He looked up and flipped off the both of you.

Finally, the driver came to a stop. You and Kyle rushed out of the car and ran to the back of the truck, but Andy and Chucky were already gone.

"Shoot!" You whispered frustratedly.

Kyle looked around frantically, searching for Andy. "There!" She gasped, pointing towards the Good Guys factory. You looked and sure enough, Andy was running towards the factory.

The furious truck driver exited the vehicle and approached Kyle. "What do you think you're doing?!" He asked, grabbing her by the arms.

Kyle looked to you for help but you had already run off to find Andy.

She quickly pulled herself from the man's grasp and went to find you. "Crazy woman!" She could hear the man yell as she ran away.

*******************************************

You ran through the aisles of Good Guy doll boxes, stacked up much like a maze. You thought you might never find Andy!

Nevertheless, you continued to search.

You stopped abruptly when you turned a corner and saw Andy lying on the floor, Chucky kneeling beside him. Ducking behind some of the boxes, you watched them carefully.

"This is it world...no more Mr. Good Guy."

"Crap." You thought to yourself. You knew that he was about to try and transfer his soul into your brother.

Chucky placed his hand on Andy's forehead and began to do the chant.

"No!" You yelled, running and kicking Chucky away from Andy. You then pulled Andy up from the ground and began to back away from the crazed doll.

Chucky started to walk towards the both of you, but stopped when he felt a warm liquid running down his lip. Touching two fingers to his chin, he realized it was blood.

"No! I'm trapped in here!" He yelled furiously, just before a bunch of the Good Guy boxes fell on him. You and Andy looked up to where the boxes had fallen from and saw that Kyle was responsible.

"Guys, run!" She yelled before coming down to join you. The three of you ran away just as Chucky emerged from the pile of boxes.

TO BE CONTINUED...