Chapter 11

"You gonna be okay Andy?" You asked him before retreating to your room.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." He replied quietly, crawling into bed.

"Okay sport." You smiled, brushing the hair off of his face. "Sweet dreams, alright? Remember that I'm right next door."

"Okay (y/n). Goodnight." He smiled genuinely.

You closed the door, heading off to your room.

What a sad day it had been.

After what seemed like an eternity of hell, Andy and you were given a chance at a somewhat normal life again. But of course, Chucky had to take that away. And add to Andy's trauma.

How dare he mess with your brother.

Your blood boiling, you laid down and tried to get some sleep.

*******************************************

"How much further 'till we get to the kid?" Chucky asked Kyle, glaring at her from the passenger seat.

"It's a ways." She sighed.

"Well step on it!" He yelled in response.

"What's the rush?" Kyle retorted.

"If I don't get out of this body soon I'll be trapped in here!" Chucky responded.

*******************************************

The fire alarm jarred you from your sleep. Rubbing your tired eyes, you crawled out of bed and met Andy on the way downstairs.

You froze when you saw Kyle waiting at the bottom of stairs, holding a Good Guy doll.

Andy instinctively hid behind you a bit. He was frozen in fear just like you.

Miss Poole was making her way downstairs when she noticed the two of you just standing there. Confused, she paused for a moment before seeing Kyle with the Good Guy doll. Sure that it was Kyle playing a sick prank on Andy and you, Miss Poole was infuriated. "You did this, didn't you?" She inquired, gesturing to the fire alarm.

"He did it..." Kyle replied hesitantly, nodding down at the doll.

"Alright, in my office now." Miss Poole ordered, walking into her office. Kyle followed, as well as Andy and you.

"Is this your idea of a joke?" She asked angrily.

Kyle shot a fearful look at both you and Andy. Anxiety and tension began rising in your chest.

"Oh, give me that!" Miss Poole demanded, snatching Chucky from Kyle's grasp.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Chucky asked, suddenly springing to life. Miss Poole looked at the doll in shock, before being stabbed in the chest three times. Her body briefly fell onto the copy machine, creating copies of her horror-filled expression.

Taking advantage of Chucky's distraction, Kyle, Andy, and you scrambled to exit the room. Kyle and you managed to escape, but Chucky pulled the door shut before Andy could get away.

"Andy!" You began to panic, rushing to open the door. Kyle pulled out a bobby pin and began to pick the lock.

Successfully unlocking the door, You and Kyle rushed inside. Andy and Chucky were nowhere to be found.

"Shoot." Kyle muttered under her breath.

Looking around the room frantically, you noticed the open window and saw Andy running away, Chucky on his back.

Your brother's safety was the only thing of importance to you right now. So despite the risks, you climbed through the window and began to run after them.

TO BE CONTINUED...