Chapter 12

"Andy!" You called, running after your brother. With adrenaline fueling you, you caught up to Andy and Chucky quickly.

You grabbed Chucky and threw him away from Andy.

"Come on!" You called, grasping Andy's hand and starting to run away.

While you were focused on getting away, Chucky caught you off guard and stabbed you in the leg. Shocked and afraid, you dropped to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Andy cried. Pain shot through your entire leg and you could feel the warm blood start to soak through the leg of your pants.

"Get outta my way," Chucky growled lowly, raising his knife again.

Fear taking over, you kicked him away with your good leg. "Andy, run! Go now!" You cried, looking him in the eyes. However, Andy was frozen in place, still as a statue. He was too afraid to move.

You shakily stood up and started limping towards Andy. "I need you to go, Andy!"

Chucky snuck up behind you and tripped you, making you fall back down, hard. It knocked the breath out of you.

As you gasped for breath, Chucky walked over to Andy and jumped onto his shoulders, pointing his dagger at Andy's throat. "Playtime's over. Go to that truck over there, hurry."

Andy had no choice but to leave you there. He nodded and started running to the truck that Chucky pointed out.

You defeatedly watched Andy run away. Things had not turned out the way you wanted them to. All you wanted was for Andy to be okay and for Chucky to stop hunting him... but even though you tried, you couldn't protect him.

After a few moments, you finally regained your breath and sat up. Remembering the wound on your leg, you pulled up your pant leg to inspect the damage.

Sure it was an unpleasant sight, but it wasn't too bad.

The sound of tires screeching pulled you from your thoughts. You looked around to find the source of the sound, and saw a car pull over on the side of the road next to you. It was Kyle!

"Come on, get in!" She said urgently, opening the passenger door from the driver's seat.

Thankful, you limped to the car and got in. She immediately started to drive.

"What happened to you?! There's blood..." Kyle asked.

"Chucky stabbed me, heh.." You tried to make it sound like it wasn't a big deal. "Right on the leg, here."

You pointed to the wound and Kyle gasped slightly. "Oh my gosh! There's an old scarf in the glovebox, grab that and tie it around your leg." She said.

"Okay." You replied, opening the glovebox and grabbing the scarf. You tied it around your leg with firm but not painful pressure.

"So how'd you know I was here?" You asked.

" I saw Andy climb into the back of a truck with Chucky, and I went to go after them, and then noticed you sitting there on the grass." Kyle replied.

"Oh, okay. Well thanks for the save." You smiled gently.

TO BE CONTINUED...