Chapter 6

Andy placed the doll down on his dresser.

"You're sure you're okay with this Andy? It's not going to scare you or make you worried?" You asked Andy. The doll brought back horrible memories for you, and you couldn't imagine how it wouldn't bother him as well.

"It's just a good guy doll. It had batteries in it. I checked." Andy replied, climbing into bed.

"Okay sport. Sweet dreams, okay? I'm right here if you need me." You smiled, tucking him in.

"Goodnight (y/n)." He smiled back as you climbed into your makeshift bed.

"Goodnight Andy."

********************************************

You woke up to hear Andy's muffled screams.

"I told ya...we were gonna be friends till the end, and now, it's time to play."

'Oh shoot it's Chucky!' You thought to yourself, scrambling up off the floor. However, you tripped and fell back down. Dazed, you looked around for the source of the problem, and noticed that your right ankle was tied to the bottom of the bedpost with a jumprope.
Anger grew within you, oh that wretched doll!

"Chucky let him go, now!" You glared at the doll.

"Not a chance. He's dead and so are you. This time, I win!" He spat back, turning to do his spell.

"No!" You yelled as Chucky placed his hand on Andy's forehead. You worked to untie the jumprope from your ankle.

Noticing Kyle at the window, a wave of relief and worry shot through you. Good timing.

Chucky noticed Kyle too and whipped his head back around towards Andy. "This isn't over you little brats, the next time you're alone, you're mine!"

"Oh my gosh." Kyle laughed as she crawled through the window and pulled the sock out of Andy's mouth.

"Chucky did it! He came back Kyle! He was trying to take over my soul." Andy yelled, whacking the doll away from him.

"Quiet down, You'll wake Phil and Joanne." She smirked, continuing to untie Andy.

"Uh, he's not kidding Kyle!" You backed him up, finally removing the rope from your ankle.

"What's this?!" Phil asked angrily as he and Joanne entered the room. "You seriously tied them up so they wouldn't tell on you?"

"Oh come on, Phil-"

"It was Chucky!" Andy was still hysterical.

"Andy, calm down." Joanne said worriedly, working to untie Andy. When she finally finished, he ran over to you, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "(Y/n), he found us again! I'm going to lose you and then he's going to take over my soul!"

"That's not going to happen Andy!" You tried to comfort him, but you were distraught just like he was.

"I'm done with this." Phil muttered, grabbing the doll and walking out of the room.

Andy followed and you scrambled to catch up to him. "Andy Wait!" You whisper screamed.

"I'm not lying! If you don't kill him he'll come kill me and my sister!" Andy yelled.

"Andy, that's enough. I'm going to get rid of him."

Phil opened the door to the basement and threw the doll inside. "See? Can't hurt you anymore. Now back to bed, both of you."

********************************************

Chucky sat up, wiping blood from his plastic nose.

"No! I'm turning human again?! If I don't get out of this body soon I'm screwed."

TO BE CONTINUED...