Chapter One

I was excited. I never been more excited in my life to be on a tour like this one. My band got picked to tour along with Avatar! Also with Motionless in White, The Defiled, and Mew Years Day on Th Freak Show Tour. It was a lot of bands dreams to tour with Avatar since the blew up in the US. Anyone who got to was lucky, and finally, Red Death was apart of it.

"Do we have everything?" Brandy, our lead guitarist, asked as she came back from the bus.

I nodded my head and carried two of my bags on the bus. Our bassist, Kenny, helped me with the rest.

"Thanks." I told him with a smile as I put them on my bunk.

He smiled, "any time."

"So Cyndy." Our merch girl, Courtney said, "Touring with The Defiled."

I rolled my eyes and crawled into my bunk, "shut up. Wake me when we get there."

*Dream*

I was on stage. I took a bow before the crowed and smiled at all the cheers. I looked to the side and Alex, The AvD, Avdis was standing side stage, watching our set. Keeping his eyes on me. Then I saw Johannes, Avatars lead vocals, standing in the very back by the doors with his creepy smile. It was a proud moment to be on stage and liked by the artist your touring with and supporting, but something was off.

As our band ran off stage, and The Defiled started setting up, an alarm went off.

"Brandy!" I yelled.

She turned and looked at me confused.

I looked back out in the crowd and everyone started to skater.

The fire sprinklers went off.

I ran out on the stage and grabbed Alex by the arm, jerking him out of the way from a beam that crashed on top of his keys.

He looked at me in utter shock, then kissed me.

I smiled, then turned around to hurry outside with everyone else, but all I saw was flames.

*End Dream*