Chapter Six

The next day, I was already awake. Just stayed in my bunk until we got to the venue. Even then I stayed in my bunk. No one came and bothered me either. They knew I was in a horrible mood.

Finally after I felt like I have mopped enough, I would go see what was going on. After all it was near time for our sound check.

I walked out of the bus and ran into someone. Henrik. Avatars bassists.

"I am so sorry!" I said instantly apologizing.

He laughed, "it's perfectly fine. I herd you haven't been feeling good. Anything I can do?"

I smiled, "no but thanks."

"See you on stage." He said as he went on his way.

I couldn't help but smile more. I thought the world of Avatar. None of us got to talk to them really. And Henrik was my favorite memeber.

I looked back at the venue after Henrik got out of site. Alex was standing at the door watching me.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

"Hey." He said as I walked by.

I just glared at him.

"I still called her." He told me.

I stopped and looked at him, "why?"

He walked up to me, "I feel something with you, I have never felt with her."

"Alex what if I'm nothing you want?" I asked him being serious.

He looked at the ground then back at me, "Tiffany has told me about you. As well as Kenny and Chris."

I shook my head, "what do you want me to say? You just really met me."

"I wanna know you." He said serious.

"How?" I sighed, "you live in London. I live in LA."

"Well. I'll move here. With Stitch." Alex said looking at Stitch near the merch table.

I looked at Stitch as well, "fine."

Later on, the show actually went as planned for once. I was surprised. I stayed back and watched The Defiled from the side. Alex wanted me to wait up for him for some reason.

I looked up in the rafters and saw a staff member trying to take down The Defileds banner. I just kept looking up at them for some reason.

Just as The Defiled took a bow before they walked off stage. Their banner dropped. I looked back up in the rafters and the staff member had dropped his flash light. I looked down and Alex was right under it.

I ran and attacked Alex out of the way.

"What on earth?" Stitch said turning around as the flags light landed right in front of Alex's keyboard.

The crowed gasps and Alex looked at me.

"What was that for?" He asked.

I didn't say anything just kissed him.

"Alright you two." Stitch said jerking me up and jerking Alex up as well.

Stitch walked behind us till we were off stage.

"What was that?" Alex asked Stitch, after he looked at me for a second.

I just looked at the ground.

"She knocked you out of the way. That staff member on the rafters taking our banner down, dropped his flash light." Sttich explained.

Alex looked shocked, then at me and hugged me, "Thank you."

I didnt say nothing. I was worried. Every show, something bad was happing. I didnt know what it was or why it involed me, but it did. I was not ready to find out by the end of tour, if we made it back in one piece. Or if we even make it back alive.