Chapter Eight

Sure enough, Brandy had made plans with Ricky to go out. Me, Brandy, Lizzy, Nick, Ricky, Alex, even Courtney and Jake, if we found them.

"Dont worry about Courteny and Jake, Nicks on it." Lizzy told me.

I was sitting in the spinny chair while Brandy did my hair. Lizzy was waiting to start my makeup.

"Please tell me again, why Im a doll?" I said trying to look at Lizzy, but Brandy wouldnt let me.

"Because. You and Alex are having a hard time." She laughed.

I glared, "And you and Nick arent?"

She shook her head no, "Were fine actually

."

"Yea, me and Ricky are too." Brandy laughed as well.

I grawled.

Lizzy smacked my leg, "Bad dog."

Finally they were finished, my hair was curled. I had black eyeliner and silver eye shadow. They went though my clothes I had packed and couldn't find anything nice or date able, so they got my ripped up MIW shirt and the first and only leather skirt I had. I put on my leather jacket and studded boots as we made our way to the lobby.

All of the guys were there waiting. Courtney and Jake still were no where to be found.

"They still are gone?" I asked Nick.

Nick kissed Lizzys cheek, "they never came back."

I looked at Alex and he wouldn't stop looking at me. I looked over at the elevators and saw Nikki.

"Nikki!" I yelled running over to him.

"Yes?." He said as he stopped and looked at me, "whoa, don't you look nice."

I rolled my eyes, "I thought you were with Courtney and Jake?"

Nikki nodded his head, "I ditched them cause they were all over each other so while we were getting good, they wanted to shop, so I left."

"Haven't herd from them since?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

I looked back at everyone. They were waiting on me impatiently.

"Thanks." I said as I slowly made my way back to everyone.

"Rude." Lizzy quietly told me as we followed the boys out the door.

I looked around and saw the empty street lit by street lambs. Ricky and Brandy were in deep conversation. Lizzy kept giving me a glare while she enjoyed being in Nicks company. Alex was watching the ground as we walked.

I nudged Alex.

"What?" He asked.

I looked at him then at the ground, "where do you think Courtney and Jake have gone off to?"

He rolled his eyes and shurgged his shoulders, "I have no idea."

"Oh." I sighed, "I like your leather jacket. By the way."

He slightly smiled, "thanks. You look really good."

I leaned into him and we just continued walking in silence behind everyone.

It was almost one am, we all agreed to start back to the hotel. None us still didn't hear anything from Jake or Courtney. We all had just hoped that they were back at the hotel. Sure enough they were.

"Courtney!" Lizzy said once we got inside and noticed Courtney and Jake sitting on the empty lobby.

Courtney looked at us frightened.

"What is it?" Nick asked looking at Jake.

He had a black eye.

"Jake." I said looking at him serious.

"We were robbed." He said looking at both Nick and I, then Courtney.

"They took our phones that why we haven't called.

Alex looked at them weird, "but no one seen you since last night?"

Jake took a deep breath, "we were taken. As soon as we got to the hotel that night, that's when it started. Who ever took us didn't sound like they were from here."

"How'd you get away?" Brandy asked.

"I don't know." Courtney stuttered, "they just left, so we ran."

"We haven't been back long. Just enough to know you guys were out. I assumed you all were with Avatar: their not here either." Jake said funny.

We all shook are heads.

"They been gone ever since Cyndy, Ricky, BALZ and I came back the first time." Brandy said confused.

I looked at Jake, "Nikki said he was with you today?"

Jake shook his head no.

Just before anyone else said anything, Joannes and Hinrik walked into the hotel. They had huge smiles on their faces as they saw us then headed up stairs. We waited and Tim along with the other two members of Avatar, came walking in with a bag of something as they followed Henrik and Joannes upstairs.

Alex and Ricky rushed to the door to see if they brought the bus back. And they did.

Something was going on and I hated to say it, but I'm starting to believe Avatar had something to do with it.