Chapter Seven

We finally, had a day off. I was slowly starting to believe something was really going on. I didnt know what it was or where it was coming from, but I was starting to get scared.

"Your crazy. Shit happens." Chris told me.

I shook my head and got off the hotel bed, then started walking around.

"Maybe something is going on, then what is it? Who is it after?" Brandy asked watching me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "I dont know, but it has to do with us at least. Something always happens to one of us."

"You know, I felt alfale werid at the show back in New Orleans. Johannas was watching me get ready. At least I think it was him." Lizzi said.

I glared at her, "It has nothing to do with Avatar. They are great people and were so lucky to be touring with them."

Lizzy just shook her head.

"So whats with Alex now?" Brandy asked me.

I shurgged my shoulders, "You know as much as I do. He hasnt said anything since I knocked him out of the way."

"That was messed up though. Staff members need to wait till the stage is clear." Kenny complained.

I nodded my head in agreement then looked at Brandy.

"What?" She said looknig up from her phone.

"What about you and Ricky?" I smirked, "Is that who your talking to?"

She just smiled and went back to texting.

"Speaking of crushes, where the hell is Courtney?" Chris said looking around.

I started to think. I havent seen Courtney since last night.

"Last I know she was hanging out with Jake and Nikki." Lizzy told me.

I rolled my eyes, "Ask Nick."

Lizzy didnt have to think twice. She instently texted Nick.

Our day off consisted of nothing. Nothing untill Ricky, Balz, and Vincent asked us to do something. Brandy and I agreed on going. We forced Lizzy to go, but we still havent seen Courtney.

"What is there to do exactly in Oklahoma?" Vincent asked.

I shurgged my shoulders, "Thats something you'd have to ask Kenny. But his family just picked him up before you guys asked us to go. Hes from here."

"I suggest finding food. Im starving." Balz said looking at his stomach.

I laughed.

I couldnt help but find Brandy and Ricky being cute. Walking ahead of Lizzy, Balz, Vincent, and I, out in their own little world.

"Is all you think about food?" Lizzy asked Balz as he started naming things off.

He gave her a glare and we laughed.

"Hey Vincent, weres Alex?" I asked him.

He looked at me shocked I had asked. Like I should have already known.

"Hes dealing with Iya, why? I thought you would have known." He told me, "Their talking out the divorice."

MY eyes got wide.

"What is it?" Balz asked me.

"I told him not to do that." I said aggervated, "What if he randomly met someone on the next tour that im not on? He wants to break up or whatever. He needs to learn he came jump back and forths."

Vincent stopped walking and grabbed my arm.

"What?" I said hateful.

"You dont know Alex, like I know Alex. He has fought long and hard with Iya. She wont give him the one thing he wants. And it was bound to happen sooner or later." He started to explain, "They havent ben happy for a while. It just happened, you helped him get to the point to finish it."

I shook my head and looked at Lizzy.

"I herd him talk about you before." She told me, "I think he cares alot."

I sighed, "Then why isnt he out speading time with me?"

Vincent grawled, then laughed.

"I have an idea! LETS EAT!" Balz demaned.

Ricky and Brandy turned around and then finally noticed we were way behind.

I just laughed at Balz and he stomped up to Ricky, snatching him from Brandy. They walked into a Jimmy Johns just up the street.

"What?" Brandy asked clueless as we caught up to her.

I shook my head, "Balz is hunger and so am I." I said as we went inside.

After a while of working around, once we fed Balz, we got tired and went back to the hotel. All the buses were there, minus Avatars.

"Were they not here when we left?" Balz said looking at me.

"Yea, they might have just went some where and didnt want to walk." I told him.

"Its not like them not to walk." Vincent said as we went inside, "Johannas and Tim walked with us down to Voodoo donuts that was a ways from the venue when they toured with us a while back."

I shook my head, "Are you guys iffy about them like Lizzy is?"

Lizzy crossed her arms and glared.

"Lets not start this guys." Brandy said grabbing mine and Lizzys arm, "Lets go upstairs and plan about going out to a bar or something."

"Bye?" I said clueless as the three of us piled into an elevator and gave Balz a werid look.