Chapter Tweleve

I instently hugged my brother. I coudlnt believe he was here. Hes just what I needed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He laughed, "Well as soon as I herd what happend, I rushed over. Then they talked about cancelling the tour and I knew you wouldnt have that, so I called up the record label, the tour premoters, they are extreamly happy for Falling in Reverse to step in for Avatar."

I smiled really big, but it quickly faded.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Ronnie. I have a guy, now. Do you know that?" I asked him.

He looked at me werid, "A guy? As in boyfriend? Basiclly the reason they wanted to run you off tour?"

I felt my heart sink. I knew Ronnie already decided he wasnt going to like him.

"Yea, I know about it. I just came from talking to him." He said blankly.

I waited. It was now or never. I had to hear what he was going to say about Alex.

"He is stupid as fuck. Did you know he tried to take over the bus after it crashed? Drunk?! He legit tried to save the bus from tipping over druck as fuck. I like ihs crazy ass." He smiled, "Deffently a keeper."

Brandy busted out laughing.

"Hey Bruce, dont even go there. Bens out in the lobby." Ronnie said calling Brandy out.

Brandys eyes lit up and she bolted out of the rooom to look for her brother.

"Come! Tell me more about this crazy Alex guy." Ronnie said as we walked out of the room after Brandy.

Later on, finally, everyone was realsed from the hospital. The tour was to conuite on in the next few days, so we had a little time for ourselfs. Nick, pushed and pushed, until we gave in to going to the beach.

"Lucky we got here right before sunset." I said as I sat on the towel, between Ronnie and Alex.

Brandy tossed me a Green Apple, Mike Hards lemonade and sat infront of me, between Ricky and Ben.

"Are you drinking?" Ronnie glared at me.

I looked at Alex, who was sneaking a gulp of Jager, then back Ronnie. I nodded my head yes with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and just looked at the sunset.

Ben laughed, "Im proud your drinking."

Brandy looked at Ben funny, then laughed.

"At least its with us. And some pervert." Ben said being a tad serious.

"Shut up." Brandy said shaking her head.

"Im glad all you guys are okay. The bus looked horrible." Ricky said looking at Brandy, then me.

I nodded my head, " I never got to see the bus after it happened."

Ricky started to pull a picture up on his phone, but Balz ran over and laid on mine and Ronnies lap as he showed me the picture.

"Damn!" I said shocked, "That is bad!"

"Yupp. Now come! Lets swim!" Balz said handing Ronnie his phone and snaching me up by the arm.

"Becareful with my sister!" Ronnie yelled.