Chapter 5: Italy Lovin'

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Ever since I ran off after being introduced to Baylor I've tried to act like it was nothing. I should be very proud of my best friend for finally being who she truely is. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of Camila. There's just something about Baylor that gives me weird vibes. I trust Camila's judgement but I don't know. I like Baylor, I really do, but I don't think Luis does. He acts different whenever all of us are together. Maybe it's the lesbian thing? Who knows. They've been dating for almost a month now so I guess I should get use to having her around whether any of us like it or not.

Things between Camz and I haven't really gone back to normal. We talk like best friends, when we're together we act like we're really close, but ever since the fight we don't really hang out anymore. We hang out with our group and go on triple dates with Dinah and Siope but I don't remember the last time we had just Lauren and Camila time.

My train of thought was interupted by Luis joining me in the car. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. Smiling at him, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"I can't believe how expensive gas is." Luis vented as he pulled away from the gas station. I just nodded in agreement, my thoughts comsuming my mind. "Where would you like to go eat?" he asked, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Remember that little place we went to on our date with Baylor, Camz, Siope, and Dinah?" I asked, feeling the need to bring Camila up in conversation.

Luis frowned, "Lolo," I stiffened hearing Camila's nickname for me roll out of my boyfriend's mouth. "That Italian place? Isn't it like two hours away?"

"Please?" I whined, I ran my hand up his leg and down his abs, resting peacefully in his lap.

I felt Luis shudder under my touch. "Fine." He huffed trying to hide a smile.

- - - - - - - - - -

Once we got settled inside a cute little booth, I noticed Baylor across the resturant with a large group of friends. I scoffed to myself, what are the odds. I can't get away from her.

Through out the meal, Luis constantly puts his hands on my inner thigh. I know where this is going. This is where it always goes. Ever since that first night when I gave myself to him, that's all he wants. He doesn't even make it romantic anymore, he just kind of jumps me in the back of his truck. I love Luis, I do, but something doesn't feel right about it.

I sigh and play with my spaghetti while he rambles about the newest Transformer movie he wants to go see with me. "Yeah, so we can get it in in the back of the theater," I thought to myself.

"Babe, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Luis finally finishes. Kissing me briefly and pressing his fingers in between my legs, he got up from the table, disappearing down the bathroom hall.

I rested my head in my hands. Luis has changed so much in our relationship, but why am I so invested in him? I feel like I just need to keep dating him, like I have no other choice. I know it sounds like I'm settling, I'm not, it's just that I wish we connected on a different level. I wish he was more like my best friend. I wish he was more like Camila.

Feeling tears brimming around my eyes, I scurried off to the bathroom to freshen up before Luis caught me crying. Pushing open the door I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a shirtless Baylor propped up on the sink, while Luis kissed her neck trying to undo his belt.

Sadness turned to anger, "Luis!? Baylor?" I about screamed. They shot away from each other.

"Lauren let me explain!" Luis begged helplessly.

Baylor looked irritated as she put her shirt back on, "Shit."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't that long but I wanted to get something out there to show that I still care about you guys, I've just been busier than heck. Thank you for still sticking around, I love you guys! More to come!