Us?

Brandon woke from his slumber with a yawn, seeing purple hair spewed across the pillow next to his. He already knew who it was, as he remembered the previous the night. He sat up, stretching out his arms.

When he got out of the bathroom, he saw Sasha was just waking up. She looked around, seeing Brandon walk towards her.

"Morning sleepy head." He said.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's only 8:30, so you've got plenty of time to get ready." He stated.

~~~~~

"Here is your winner, Omega Hunter!" 

The crowd cheered as Omega stood over a beat down Bo Dallas, a smirk planted on his face. The hard camera pointed right at his two different eyes.

Replays of the match showed, the last being Hunter performing a superkick, before hitting an Omega Driver.

Omega got on the second rope in the corner, holding up a too sweet with both hands. 

~~~~~

When Brandon got backstage, he was handed a water bottle and towel by Sasha.

"Thanks." He said, taking a big sip.

"No problem, but do you mind coming with me for a second?" She asked.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Just follow me." She turned and walked off, giving a certain sway in her hips. Brandon shook his head with a sigh, before following after her.

They stopped in front of his locker room, he opened the door, and she walked in, Brandon afterwards.

"Here, take a seat." Sasha placed a chair in one of the corners of the room, Brandon slowly sitting down, as he still had a little body ache from his match.

"So what's up?"

"I've been thinking since the talk we had." She paused, walking closer. "And I think feelings may have came back."

"Feelings?" Brandon questioned.

"Brandon, back when you were training me, about 6 months in, I started to have feelings for you, and now, I feel like they may have come back, even after all this time." Sasha explained.

Brandon closed his eye's for a second. He let out a very short chuckle, as he lightly pulled on her arm and pulled her onto his lap.

Before Sasha could react, Brandon overlapped her lips with his own. He held the kiss for a good half minute, before stopping. When he was about to speak, Sasha kissed him again, which soon turned into a make out session.

It got to the point where Sasha was pulling on the hem of his ring gear bottoms.

They stopped kissing, both breathing heavily. 

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked with small breaths in between.

"Of course, now...take me to your hotel room, I can't wait any longer."

The two soon left, and had possibly the best time of their lives.