Suspension...

"Pam, we got a problem!" Devitt yelled, as he entered the girls hotel room. The two had just woken up, and were getting ready for the day.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" Pam asked.

"Donte's gone."

"What!?" Both girls asked.

"I woke up, and he wasn't in the room. I asked the receptionist, and they said they saw him leave at 3 in the morning. We don't know where he could've gone."

"This is bad." Pam muttered, before turning to Mercedes, who seemed to be in thought, but had a sad look upon her face. "Mercedes, trust me, we'll find him, alright?"

Several days later, it was Monday and time for Raw, and Donte was needed for a promo to start the show, but there was one problem, he wasn't there, and Vince was not happy at all. He had said that if Donte didn't show up in the next half hour before the show started, he would strip Donte of his newly one Intercontinental Championship, and suspend him for 90 days.

Devitt, Pam, and Mercedes had tried to call, text, voicemail him. Nothing, he wasn't answering, it was like he fell off the face of the earth.

Meanwhile, over in Houston, Donte was sat on his sofa in his house, sitting in silence. He had seen all the texts, calls, voicemails, even the one from Vince to explain things to him. Donte knew he couldn't make it, he was several hours away from the state Raw was being held in. 

He had already had the Intercontinental Championship ready to be delivered to WWE Headquarters, as he felt like he needed to be by himself for now, with at least his pet Pitbull Apollo by his side. 

Apollo laid next to Donte, as Donte slowly pet Apollo on the head, as he looked out his window. He heard Apollo wine, instantly looking down at his companion.

"Don't worry, buddy, I'll be fine." He said soothingly. Soon, Donte decided to take Apollo on a walk, making sure to wear a hoodie to help hide his face, as he didn't feel like meeting fans at the moment. 

Donte took Apollo around the block, walking around the park as well, before back to the house. As he sat back down on his couch, Donte decided to look at the texts.

Devitt-Where the hell are you man? You got the girls really worried

Pam-Donte, you and Mercedes need to talk to each other, get this settled

Mercedes-Babe, please call me, I miss you, I can't handle being without you anymore. I need you in my life, and I can't stand seeing you like this. Please, just call me

Donte shook his head, not ready. He thought back on exactly what Mercedes had said.

  I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS! GET THE HELL OUT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!  

Those words cut deep in him, and because of that cut, his heart was slowly decaying away in sadness, his heart becoming black, ever so slowly black.

It had been half an hour, and Donte got another text, this one from Vince McMahon.

-I'm sorry to have to do this, but I can't have someone not showing up as Champion(said Vince never to Brock), therefore, I am vacating the title from you and suspending you for 90 days

Donte, was somewhat happy for the suspension. More time for him to be by himself, think about his life, and try and get it back on track. Donte then, remembered, in 90 days, his contract would be up.

Now he really needed to think. Would he renew his contract or...go back to the Indies?