Why now...?

The road to the next Pay-Per-View was going well for the Heel Couple of Monday Nights, as Sasha Banks and Jake Wolf were on a roll. They were victorious in every match, as were their opponents at the Pay-Per-View, Bayley and Finn Balor. 

At this moment, A live Event was taking place, as Jake was facing Sami Zayn in a One on One match-up.

The match seemed to be coming to it's end, but the crowd was wrong, as Sami rolled out to the mat below. Jake looked back and forth, signaling for a dive. He soon ran the ropes, before hitting a tope con hilo. At first, it looked fine, but when Jake came down on the ground, he instantly yelled out in pain.

The ref of the match instantly heard the yell, and went out to check on both men. When he saw that Jake was holding his right shoulder, he bent down, checking on the superstar.

"Jake, what's wrong?" He asked, as he helped Jake lean against the barricade.

"I think I popped my shoulder out of place." Jake explained, as he continued to hold the shoulder, letting out a small hiss through his lips.

The ref held up the X, signaling an actual injury from a superstar. 

~~~

Backstage, Sasha had been watching the match with a few others in catering, and once she saw the X, she grew worried, as she walked out of catering and to the trainers room.

~~~

The crowd instantly knew something was wrong, as even Sami came out of character, and helped check on Brandon.

The EMT's came around, as they helped Brandon up, before they all walked to the back. They got to the trainers room rather quickly, as they sat Jake down on the bed.

"What happened?" Mark, the doctor in the trainers room, asked, as he came over.

"I think I may have dislocated my shoulder." Brandon stated, as Mark walked over, getting a better look at the shoulder Jake was holding.

"Come with me, we'll take some X-rays just to be sure." Mark and Jake walked off to another part of the room, as Sasha, Bayley, and Finn just walked in.

"Where's Brandon?" Sasha asked.

"Mark's getting some X-rays done right now." Sami explained, as he was still in the room.

"What happened to him?" Finn asked, worried for his long time friend.

"Dislocated shoulder after doing the tope con hilo. It's possible he landed on it wrong when he hit the mat, possible landed on top of it, where the pressure could have done something." Sami tried to make a hypothesis.

Soon, Mark came back, as Sasha instantly looked towards him.

"So, is it bad?"

"Brandon hit it right on the ball, he dislocated right on the bone in the shoulder. From this, it'll take 7 to 9 months before he can get back in the ring." Mark stated.

"Brandon's gotta be devistated." Pamela said.

"Trust me, he definitely didn't look happy once I told him he was right. I guess his love for wrestling really is big." Mark said. "We'll have to get him to the hospital now, and then he'll have to stay overnight, before heading home.

~~~~~

The group of Pamela, Devitt, Mercedes, and Brandon were at the hospital, as Brandon layed in a hospital bed, the other three over in the waiting.

"So what does this mean for the storyline?" Pamela asked.

"I talked to Hunter about it, and he said they'll think something up before Monday in three days. Hopefully they'll still get the whole championship thing going on for either of you two." Finn stated.

The three soon left, as Brandon would be staying the night, so they decided to come back in the morning to pick him up.