Enter the Nightmare

News quickly spread throughout social media and the Locker room that Donte and Mercedes were back together.

The news spread, after Sasha put up a photo of the two, with a simple caption:

Love
Fight
Love again

It had been Donte's three weeks off, feeling completely ready to get back intot the ring. He had been sitting in catering with his usual crew of Devitt, Pamela, and Mercedes. 

As they were coversing, all heard a certain irish voice calling to them.

?: Guys!

They all turned to see none other than Rebecca walking into catering. She sat down at their table, as they were shocked to see her.

Pamela: Rebecca, what're you doing here on Raw?

Rebecca: Well...guess who was just moved to Raw with Ashley?

Mercedes: No way, the four us of are finally together again? 

Rebecca: That's right, since we came over here, Ember and Lexi were moved to Smackdown.

When Donte and Mercedes heard that Lexi was moved over, they were definitely happy to hear it, happy to not have to deal with her any longer. Rebecca gave both Donte and Devitt side hugs.

Devitt: Nice seeing you again, lass.

Donte: Yeah, it's been years since we last saw each other.

Rebecca: It's been quite some time, but tell me, you two good?

Mercedes and Donte looked at each, before Mercedes leaned on his shoulder.

Mercedes: We're better than ever.

Rebecca: Well that's good to hear.

Suddenly, a backstage worker came up to the table.

Man: Donte, Hunter wants to see you in his office.

Donte: Be there in a minute.

Donte stood up from the table, sharing a short but nice kiss with Mercedes.

Donte: I'd love to catch up Rebecca, but work calls. 

Rebecca: Don't worry about it, we'll talk after the show.

Donte headed for Hunters office, knocking on the door as he reached the office.

Hunter: Come in.

Donte opened the door, seeing Hunter behind his desk, looking at a few papers. 

Donte: You wanted to see me Hunter?

Hunter: Yes, first off, how you feeling?

Donte: Better than ever, feel more than ready to get back in the ring. 

Hunter: Love to hear that my protege is doing well. Now as for your return to the ring. The last time you were shown, it was as your demon alter ego. So we want to keep that going, mixing in Devitt, Pamela, and Mercedes. I'm sure you've seen Rebecca was moved over?

Donte: Yeah, I actually was just talking to her.

Hunter: Good, because she's going to be apart of this. It's going to be a factions war basically, with you and your faction versus your brothers factions, which we're working on right now.

Donte: So Devitt, Pam, and Mercedes are apart of my faction?

Hunter: That's correct. So Rebecca will be with your brother, along with another woman of your brother choosing, along with this man. I'm sure your familiar with him. You can come in now!