Moving on

Pamela had finally found Mercedes walking down the hall.

Pamela: I finally found you. Where have you been?

Mercedes: Just talking...with Donte.

Pamela: You two finally talked!? How'd it go?

Mercedes: Well...it was more of a fight. Pamela, I don't think there's hope. Maybe it was never meant to be.

Pamela: Don't say that, you two just need to walk it over instead of yelling at each other.

Mercedes: I appreciate your concern, Pam, but I have a match next, we'll continue this later.

Pamela pulled out her phone, texting a certain someone.

Pamela: Where are you?

Donte: Hotel, why?

Pamela: You need to talk with Mercedes, you two yelling at each other won't solve anything.

Donte: Why should I even bother Pam. It'll only lead to another argument. And besides, I'm already done with her, I've officially moved on.

Pamela tried to call him, but he wouldn't answer.

~~~

As Summerslam ended, news was getting out all over social media. Donte looked at it, reading it out.

Donte: WWE couple AK Xander and Sasha Banks split? Heh, shit gets out quick.

Donte threw his phone on his bed as he laid back. As he was already prepared to rest, he heard a knock at his door.

He sighed as he stood up, walked over, and opened the door. Their stood none other than Lexi.

Donte: What do you want Lexi?

Lexi: Come on, your a single man now, just give me what I want.

Donte seemed to be thinking about it. At this point, what did he have to lose.

Donte: *sigh* fine.

~~~

Donte was backstage at the arena, sat at catering. As Mercedes and Pamela walked in, they witnessed Lexi sit next to him, the two sharing a kiss.

Then Lexi noticed Mercedes staring at them. Donte looked for a second, before looking back at his phone, not seeing Lexi wink at Mercedes.

Mercedes began to feel her blood boil, and instead of walking off, she ran up to Lexi, as Pamela ran after her.

Pamela: Mercedes don't!

Out of no where, Lexi felt someone grip her hair. Before anyone could stop it, the two began to brawl. A few of the woman ran in to stop, but none could pull the women off of each other.

Feeling it was needed, Donte stood up. He wrapped his arms around Mercedes waist and pulled her up, as she continued to kick at Lexi.

Mercedes: Let me go!

Donte slowly let her go, but in the rush of the moment, she slapped him, leaving a major red mark.

Mercedes: Donte, I-

Donte: Don't bother.

Donte left the catering area with the red hand print, as Mercedes put a hand through her hair, as she sighed.

Things weren't getting easier for Mercedes, and they weren't getting easier for Donte.

~~~

Lexi: Fuck me harder, goddamnit!

Right now, Lexi laid on her back with Donte above her, thrusting constantly into her.

Donte: I'm close.

Lexi: I'm on the pill, give it to me!

Lexi soon felt his seed flow into her, as she continued to moan.

Donte: Fucking Christ Mercedes...

Donte whispered, but Lexi caught it.

Lexi: What was that?

Donte: Huh? Oh nothing.

The two laid next to each other, as Donte fell asleep rather quickly.

Lexi: That bitch is on his mind...He's mine now, not hers, I'll make sure of it.