Two Years Later

Before I start this chapter, please go check out my story updates book, where Donte's attire is shown in the latest chapter, along with some looks on ArchAngel and KillJoy. You don't have to vote the book, just looking at it is enough, thanks guys, love you all!

~~~

April. The month of Wrestlemania. Jay and Arik Drago were set in a fued with recently all turned heels AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Gallows and Anderson. They were set to take on the four in street fight, but needed two people to join them to take on the four. 

Earlier that year, in January, Sasha Banks returned in the womans Royal Rumble. Thought she didn't win, she last for 45 plus minutes, coming in at number 7.

Mercedes sat backstage, as the match stated beforehand was set to go. Mercedes held Skylar close, as the other woman sat with her, excited to finally meet her child.

Travis: She's definitely Donte's daughter, that's for sure. 

Pamela: And she's got her mothers sas.

Mercedes playfully glared at Pamela, before noticing Travis and Rebecca were holding hands as they sat next to each other.

Mercedes: So it seems Donte and I missed something?

Rebecca: Hehe, yeah, it took a few dates, but he was able to convince me. Can't say I've been any happier.

The two shared a small kiss, as Mercedes smiled for the happy couple.

Ashley: So tell me, Mercy, is Donte coming back soon?

Mercedes only smiled, as her fellow Four Horsewomen looked at her with suspicion.

~~~

Arik and Jay had already made their entrance. As a new theme played. The name of Jade appeared on the tron, as the crowd grew loud. The sister of the Drago's She joined them at the end of the ramp, as the crowd now realized that a woman was wrestling four men, showing a big step in the womens revolution.

Next, the lights went fully black in the closed off roof arena. The government warning of the purge began to play throughout the arena, along with the siren at the end.

(Listen if you wish)

Once that finished, a robotic voice began to speak, as four lights appeared on the stage, as four men dressed as cyborgs stood there, looking very realistic. The robotic voice slowly spelled it out, as it appeared in bloody letters on the titantron.

A

K

X

Before the song slowly built up.

The crowd absolutely lost it's shit, as Xander slowly walked out from the smoke, decked out in a wrestlemania worthy attire. The wings down at his sides, a armor yet cybernetic looking suit, as he slowly looked out at the crowd.

Jojo: And their tag team partner, from Melbourne, Australia, weighing in at 227 lbs, the Demi-God, A! K! Xander!

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, it has been 2 long years of waiting.

Corey: I don't know about you guys, but I just got chills.

Byron: I'm pretty sure everyone in this arena got chills, listen to this place.