Debuts, Returns, Fights

Before I start this chapter, I just wanna say thank you for all the support on this story. I definitely feel like it's my best one so far, so I'll continue to make it enjoyable to read for you all. Once again, thank you all, lots of love! One thing for this story, Ronda isn't in the WWE here, so no early pushes for the overhyped rookie.

~~~

It was Sunday, the day of a pay-per-view, the biggest party of the summer to be exact. Summerslam had come, and the match cards were stacked with matches filled with anticipation. 

Mercedes was set for a Womens Title match, in which was actually set to win the Raw Womens Championship for the first time in 2 years, as well as her first singles match on ppv in 2 years. 

As of right now, Mercedes and Pamela were sat at catering, chatting away.

Pamela: So, is it a breakup or...?

Mercedes: I, I really don't know. He didn't really say much when I told him, and after that, it's been back to silence between us. No calls, no texts, nothing.

Pamela: Maybe he really just needed space. For now, just see how it plays out.

Mercedes: I hope your right, Pamela, I really hope you are.

~~~

It was mid way through the show, when the next match was about to start. Arik Drago was set to take on Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, and one member of the Riott Squad, Ruby Riott. He has had three weeks to find two partners, and the two mystery partners were set to be found out.

This match was different, as it was also a lumberjack match, and since woman were in the match, woman surrounded the ring as well, all men and women from Raw. Kevin, Sami, and Ruby were already in the ring, as Arik had just finished his entrance. 

He stood at the end of the ramp, as he asked for a mic. 

Arik: Kevin, Sami, Ruby, it's been three weeks, and luckily enough for me, I've found some people willing to team with me tonight. You know, I decided I needed to look deeper,look outside this company, look somewhere more personal. So, my partners aren't some long time friends, no. My partners...are family.

The crowd began to cheer, as a new theme played, one new to the ears of the WWE Universe. Soon, her name appeared on the titantron, as the crowd went ballistic.

Jojo: And his tag team partner, from Glasgow Scotland, Jade!

Cole: Oh my god! The rumors are true, the rumors are indeed true! Jade is here!

corey: Arik Drago's little sister is here in the WWE! A woman who isn't afraid to get physical with the men. This woman has been in wars, guys, and I can promise that the riot's the Riott Squad cause are nothing compared to this woman. 

The two siblings hugged, as Jade's theme slowed and stopped. The crowd waited in anticipation, before the lights cut. A demonic like voice began speaking, barely understandable, as the lights flicked between black and dark blue. The titantron began to static uncontrollably, as a few letters appeared on the screen.

A

K

X

The crowd began to cheer louder, but then the K and X disappeared, before the demonic voice spoke again, this time more clear, spelling out a name as the letters appeared on the screen.

A

R

C

H

A

N

G

E