Chapter Thirteen - The Battle

"Treachery the shot him they murdered our king" Soepsian shouted before taking the sword and running back to his horse.

"Be ready" Peter yelled at Susan. But I saw the Last lord going to attack him

"Peter" i pointed to the danger he turned round and dealt with it

"Go!" He ordered us i ran to Snow and mounted her i joined Caspian and the slope to the how. I watched as they started with the catapults then sent in the Calvary. I knew Susan would be getting ready. Peter looked at us and we set of. Taking out my sword both me and by brother yelled.

"Narnian's....Charge!" I went to the right Caspian the left i had a round of Narnian's behind me from up above I could faintly hear the horn.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... Now!" they started smashing the pillars behind me. I kept on riding till two dwarf dropped a ram and we charged up.

"Charge!" I yelled as mine and Caspian's side attack from behind  i fought with my sword and on horseback killing many soldiers. I stopped with Edmund and Caspian seeing there were more coming.

"Back to the how" Peter yelled we complied and ride back to the how  jumping off Snow I ran to join Peter we looked as Susan fell but was held onto my Trumpkin. He swung her and let go. She landed on the top of the entrance. Putting my sword away and taking out my sais we charged back into for Narnia.  After fighting many solder Like usual, Caspian and me were cornered and fell into the hole.

"argh" Glozelle yelled but stopped seeing it was us I backed away. Out of nowhere a root came out and took him knocking him out.

"it's always us together isn't it" i commented as i stood and helped him up coming out Peter smiled

"Lucy" we then with the help of the tree's had the catapults destroyed this made them retreat. Running to follow them. We stopped at Beruna daring them to do something. We saw Lucy she took out her dagger and smiled Aslan came up beside her . Soepsian debated before screaming to charge, Aslan roared and something began to happen a huge wave came down and created a man. On Aslan's authority he lifted up the bridge. by this time many Telmarines decided to retreat . Once  the Lord was gone Telmarines gave up their weapons the five of us crossed the river to Aslan we kneeled.

"Rise Kings and Queens of Narnia"  i stayed kneeling

"all of you i look at Caspian"

"i do not think i am ready"

"it is for that reason i know you are" Caspian stood up.

"Princess Katerina you may rise" i did flutes and sad music began to play Mice carried Reep in on a stretcher. Lucy went to his side giving him a drop from her cordial. He moved his head side to side.

"thank you your majesty. thank you." he was helped up by his  friends that was when he noticed my father.

"Hail, Aslan it is a great honour to be in.." he trailed off as he tripped i saw that he had a stub for a tail he then covered it up in embarrassment.

"an completely out of countenance" he stepped back.

"I must crave your indulgence for papering in this unseemly fashion...perhaps a drop more?" he asked Lucy

"I don't think it works that way sorry" she replied

"You could try" he asked 

"It becomes you well small one" Aslan spoke to Reep.

"All the same great King, i regret that i must withdraw for the tail is the honour and glory for a mouse" he revoked his sward placing it down

"perhaps you think too much of your honour friend" i smiled down at the little knight.

"well it's not just honour but for balance and climbing and grabbing things.

"may it please you your majesty we shall not our wear our honour denied to  our chief" the mice held up their tails ready to remove them.

"not for the sake of your dignity but for your people" Aslan replied, Reeps tail grew back shocking the others, he was more than happy.

"now where is this dear little friend you have told me so much about?" we all looked to Trumpkin he looked back a couple of times before coming forward and kneeling we grinned as the great lion  roared making himself known.

"do you see him now?" Lucy teased. I laughed. That night i watched as my brother was crowned King of Narnia and Telmar