Everyday

Emily Pov 

Sometimes i always wonder what is the point in love? like why are most people are so obsessed with a relationships? i honestly find no use in a relationship it gets in my way all i want is to finish my education and get to college. There is nothing left to do in life so mind as well do this all i do is go to school and either work or clean home the only time i can ever have some time away is when my friends plan something and if they invite me it really all depends what day i'm free its not a lot of days nor hours i have freedom. 

i stretched and sat up on my bed  finding my siblings laying on the floor and my little sister still deep asleep on the bed and my little pup right next to her the other dog i have is literally laying on top of my brother (youngest) and i hope she didn't suffocate him to death i checked the hour lucky me i woke up a few min early, so i headed to the shower bringing my outfit along as i entered the bathroom like any ordinary day my older brothers were up getting ready to leave i ignore them and entered the restroom. 

i removed my clothing as i finished i stared at the mirror and saw how much of a mess my hair was i chuckled to my self i still could remember the nickname i was given at school with my friends i was known as a "lion".  i entered the shower turning on the faucet, grabbing the shampoo placing some on my hair beginning to scrub my hair throughly as i finished up i rinsed the soap out, finally grabbing the conditioner. 

i also scrubbed throughly with the conditioner and rinsed it out the final thing that i had to do was of course scrub my body, i finally finished and turning off the faucet grabbing the towel, wrapping it around my body leaving the shower. As i got out i dried my body up so i can slip my clothing on couple min went by i have already changed into my clothing.  i brushed my hair, brushed my teeth put on my shoes did the same shit everyday. i finished and woke up my brother(s) and have them get ready for school and i headed out to the bus lot. 

As i walked i saw someone familiar. "Cesar!" he turns always looking grumpy as always and just stands there waiting i stood next to him and we both just walked down we arrived and saw the rest of our friends Lea, Angel and Mayra we had our moments laughing then stay in quiet and then yet again we laugh and scream.

Well i don't really enjoy the loudness normally Angel and Mayra and sometimes Cesar are quiet but it can be a little reckless. but like i said this is an everyday thing so egh this is something i'm really used to all this. As we waited for the bus i noticed someone different i have never seen before she was pretty tall up to my height just a bit like 2 in shorter and she had long, straight hair which was in a pony tail she was sitting there reading her book ohhh she must be one of them a bookworm she seemed kinda nice. 

it was not very long but the bus has finally arrived and we all sat down and drove off to school everyone lost their energy and most of them are asleep so i decided to doze off to sleep