BOOM BOOM

I found her laying onto the ground almost no color on her, along with her wrist slit deeply and blood slowly sliding down her arm full of cuts and finding a bottle of half empty pills. my eyes widen looking at her body im so afraid to loose her my one and only. i ran towards her body holding her close to me like if it were my last moment with her. 

Her phone was vibrating i pulled it out it said. "Emily's dumbass friend" it was Mayra i gently placed her back onto the ground and answered.

"M...Mayra..."

"The ambulance are coming make sure nothing else is on her"

"she cut herself badly"

"clean her cuts and put pressure onto her arm(s) and keep track of her breathing it wont be long where is my car also"

"oh um.. its with me..."

"LIAR WE JUST PASSED IT THE DANM POLICE ARE ALL UP ON IT YOU CRASHED AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!"

"I'm sorry but she was gonna die"

"its fine emily plus i stole it so it wont go towards me"

i hung up doing what she told me i ran to the bathroom and i went to look for what i needed to clean her up with i saw the first aid kit along with the alcohol i found a clean towel and i rubbed some on her before i could continue i heard the sirens and they quickly ran in taking her away from my sight not saying anything to me. 

once they have left i stood up and walked towards her bed finding something in an envelope it said "emily.." i opened it and found pictures of me and her on that one date i took her out on i felt the tears falling down i wanted to see her smile once again i needed to go and see her and be by her side when she woke up i walked out but in the worst of times of course Christian had to show up in her front door step i gave him this glare of death.

"why are you at my girlfriends house guzman?"

"bitch my girl would not date a ugly,fuck boy like you"

"move out my way skank let me see her"

"she is at the hospital you dumb shit"

"oh yea she finally took my advice.."

"what advice"

"i just said many things to her which led her to be the emo girl that she was at school before she did her little deed in trying to leave this world i guess she finally realized how much of a waste of space she really was"

after he said that my head snapped turning me into a person no one would wanna meet i pulled out my phone and called the only person who also wants to kill this sick son of a bitch. i called Cesar i told him everything right away he said he was heading down.

i waited but once Cesar got here Mayra did too and this was not gonna go well Cesar ran up to him punching the shit out of him and knocking him to the ground, Christian was still not out yet but he did get on his feet looking at Cesar and Cesar was looking back at him. Christian ran up to him trying to punch him back but luckily Cesar ain't as stupid as Mayra(Authors note: i am very stupid) and he dodged it holding his fist and pulling it down towards him and kneeing his arm having it bend the other way causing it to break.

all was heard is the bone breaking along with him screaming in pain  he held onto the his arm rolling on the ground. i walk up to him he tells me."please call the ambulance" i look up seeing Mayra she did not seem happy so i move out the way knowing Mayra when she gets mad its a fucking war out there.  

she grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed his face onto the hard bumpy road his glasses broke and his face bleeding so much he screams even more she got more irritated and slammed a stick she picked up out of nowhere onto his face knocking him out but left him bleeding everywhere on his face. she pulls out a knife and she slit his throat Cesar and i come up and he pulls out a bag full of small TNT *WHERE THE FUCK HE GETS THIS SHIT*  and a katana *OK NOW WTF* he cuts his head in half the head away from the body he shoves a TNT inside his body and all over head Mayra brings a trash bag and we threw his body inside the bag.

we dunked him inside the trunk of Mayra's car. 

me, Mayra, Cesar got inside Cesar was the driver and i was the passenger and we forced Mayra to be in the kiddo seat. she was complaining so we told her when we head to the hospital we were gonna get her food so she sat still.  

we drove to the soccer field me and Cesar got off and threw his body only out and lighting the TNT we ran to the car and drove away as fast as we can Mayra pulled out her box and empty out the things she had. placed his head inside and wrote down his address we drove to his house real quick to give his dad a visit.

as we arrived Mayra gave us all mask and gloves to not place any finger prints and some extra shoes Cesar pulled out random guns out of him *IM FUCKING DONE* we all had one but we gave Mayra a small ass gun *for safety* .

"Safety my ass"

she handed us these microphones where we must place it near our mouths so our voices wont be recognized we placed it Cesar got the most highest voice ever, i got the second and Mayra got the deepest voice me and Cesar already know she did it to have something good so we rolled with it. 

 we got to the door Mayra was holding the box and me and him bust in we look at his fathers reaction he was frighten. Mayra lit up the box and threw it to his dads lap she grabs our collars and takes us out of there we got in the car we quickly drove away and behind us the house blew up. 

now my question is, is she alive... hopefully