Name?

We have just arrived to school and everyone had climbed off we walked and grabbed something to eat the day goes by the same until we reached the third class i walked in seeing the girl from this morning right next to my seat. i just ignored it and sat down with Angel, and Emma. And Mayra was suffering with Carla the girl was still reading she must really love reading books i took a quick glance at her and she looks at me eye to eye my heart stopped for a quick second then returned.

I didn't know what happened just one glance from her and i don't know what i'm feeling is this right... like my heart has not beaten in awhile this is so confusing you know what imma ignore it i'm sure it was nothing.  

i was chatting with Emma and Angel until i noticed she was not reading no more "should i talk to her or should i let her be her?"  i could not really focus but you know what imma give it a try and just speak with her.  i looked at her again and gave her a pat on the shoulder. 

"Hey" 

she does not say anything she gives me this confused looked like if she don't even understand me.

"she don't know how to speak english much emily" 

i turn to face Emma.

"so what does she speak?" i ask

"spanish"

i tried again. 

"Hola"

she looks at me again and yet again my heart stopped why does this keep happening why am i feeling this not only my heart is stopping but my heart is now beating fast i cant with this. 

"como estas?"(how are you?)

"bien y tu?"(good and you?)" 

it became awkward now but she sounds like she is a pretty cool person, is she shy?or is she not ready to show her emotions and sense of humor?" god who knows. 

"y como te llamas?"(and whats you'r name?)

"me llamo Victoria, y tu?" (my name is Victoria and your's?)

"e..es Emily" (its emily)

"que bonito nombre tienes"(such a beautiful name you have)

"gracias tu tambien "(thank you, you do as well) 

the lunch bell rang and we all left and sat at our table but Victoria was sitting with Emma and other people i still ned to remember their name of. while i was sitting with Mayra, Angel, Elizabeth, and Angel also Cesar nothing really happened during lunch i still have no idea why but she was always catching my eye out of all people in the school it had to be me feeling this way. 

finally the lunch bell rang for us to be excused back to class and we returned to class and finished our education and as it was finishing up we were all packing up to go to our last class of the day dang i have french if imma be honest Me, Mayra are very dumb when it comes to French.