Nosebleed

Emily P.O.V.

Today was the day that we are together..to hang out as friends that is.. but i mean how bad can this be to be exact. so all i have to do is go through the school day then get ready to go and i shall pick her up at her house hopefully my mom does not embarrass me in front of her because that will be a pain. and that is something i don't want honestly. 

it is a typical day in school except i was sent to the iss room (in school suspension) because i yelled back at the teacher since i did not want to stay put in class and who could blame me if i have a lot of energy and i don't want it to lower down. 

as we were arriving back home she was sitting alone so i decided to sit along with her she looked at me and smiled in my mind i was thinking  "god danm she is just so cute"  then she begins to read her little book the way she reads and focuses in her book is just so cute. 

me and her really didn't speak a lot but i just cannot leave my eyes on her the whole time it was for me to look away but who can blame me so i tried looking for a distraction the first thing in my mind was that i went ahead and hit the back of Mayra head but the worst part was she was asleep and shit its not pretty she sat up looking grumpy as shit and gave me the death glare to chill the fuck out before i bitch slap you face. 

so i pretended to sleep until we arrived, i mean it was not very far but you know.. so then we arrived i told Victoria i would pick her up in 30 min she nod her head at me as she walked away i noticed as she was walking holy shit that girl has so much in her behind, wait is that bad to think about her ass jesus what will she wear something tight? short shorts? a fucking skirt?!?!?!? oh jesus i better not mess this up. 

i heard my name being called it was Mayra she looked less bitchy and pissed than before she walked up to me with concern and told me "why do you have a nosebleed?"i placed my fingers under my nose and looked at my fingers noticed traces of blood on my fingers my eyes widen shit don't tell me i was thinking of her in all those things i mention. i waved to Mayra good bye and ran home with blood still falling good thing i live nearby. 

now i have to be ready....