Soft and Delicate

Emily P.O.V. 

after she left i went towards Victoria she was looking at the water holding her cell phone contacting someone to get her i placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up but turned around stood up and walked further away from me. it hurts to see her like this.i sat next to her and tried to speak with her but she purposely ignored me and i bend down looking at her i saw her eyes pure red and tears were falling onto her lap it just broke me to see her like this.

i hugged her i honestly didn't care if people were looking and teasing it was all Victoria right now. then she wrapped her arms around me too and i felt her tears rubbing on me but i did not care at this moment and me and her looked at each other eye to eye and we got closer and closer our lips just inches apart. and our lips connected i had my hand behind Victoria head and pulled her a little closer to me.

i did not want this moment to end i wish this was a forever thing her lips were soft and delicate i heard people awe us and some saying some other things i laughed a bit in the middle of the kiss and we broke apart and i had released her and she did the same for me. we looked away from each other i know she is blushing but who could blame her i do as well. 

i held my hand out and asked for her hand she gave me her hand and we walked off i have told her i was never gonna hurt her again and i never wanted to see her cry again i wanted her happy i will do anything just to see her smile again. 

she blushed again once i told her all that we headed to grab something to eat then we would go buy things she said it was a good plan. and so we did what we were planning she ate and i never seen her eat so much in my life she normally eats a plain fruit in the morning and then not eat the rest of the day she seemed to enjoy her meal we choose. 

after our meal i bought her a shake which was coffee chocolate, and i tried the mint it was a little strong but at the same time it was very good we had enjoyed the rest of our day and just waited for my mother to come and get me and her but i'm confused a bit.

are we together or no...