Boyfriend?..

Me and Victoria were on the phone for like about 9 hours and then in the background i heard her door knock and she went to open it and there was a loud bang on there it shocked me and i heard her aunt screaming.

"BEAT HER ASS VICTORIA!!!"

my eyes widen and i quickly shot up and grabbed my shoes and ran out also yelling from behind to my mother who was yelling my name saying where was i going and i respond.

"SHE NEEDS ME NOW"

and im sure my mother would understand so i ran and ran soon reaching her house i heard glass breaking and more of the screaming.

i rushed inside and saw it was Victoria and the girl but what surprised me was that Victoria was beating her ass she did not stop hitting and punching her she kept punching and dragging and kicking at the same time. 

it made me blush in a dark shade of red thinking of her as that one girl in "Jumanji" the girl name Martha she is so fucking hot but not as hot as Victoria and i began to sweat and was about to doze off to another place. 

Until i heard the door slammed widly opened and i saw him again i thought to myself "what the hell does he want" he gets near Victoria and i come by and grabbed his collar and dragged his ugly ass out the door onto the road again and glared at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT"

he gives me a blank stare like if im crazy then he stands up and clears his throat.

"i want to be with her"

i stood there is he this stupid to try and mess with my.. with my friend.. i think she and i are friends or are we? he keeps being a fucking pain and i turn hearing a scream of a girl i turn and saw Victoria threw the girl out and yells.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!! COURTNEY!!!" 

wait did she say courtney...and she has a boyfriend... 

Victoria i thought you and i were meant to be.