life vs. death

I drove and drove not even stopping at the red light I cannot loose her I just can't she means the world to me and i would do anything and risk anything jut to be by her side again i would risk my danm life for all i care.

i kept speeding up not giving a danm if i drove by the red lights as i drove away i noticed a car sitting in end of the road (side) and i should have known it was the danm police. i pressed on the pedals pushing the gas to speed up some more. 

i drove by the car knowing he was gonna come for me so then i heard the sirens following me it is gonna be difficult to loose him but i kept going luckily i'm not that far anymore i'm almost there to our home.i tried to find a way to escape him but it was no use. 

i already know i was gonna get caught. 

"I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD I WANNA FEEL YOU DEEP, I WANNA ROCK YOUR BODY I WANNA TASTE YOUR SWEET"

wtf i thought to myself  i look at the little screen as i'm focusing on the road but i answered not seeing who it was. 

"h..hello???"

"EMILY!!!!!!!"

oh shit its Mayra why does she sound pissed?!?!?did someone see me beside the cop?!?!?"

"yes..."

"what in the actual fuck emily!! why is the cop following you?!?!"

"im speeding up lady"

"son of a bitch which highway are you in right now"

"ummmm...highway 45?"

"ok, you are gonna take highway 58"

"we have a highway 58?!?!?"

"no its a shortcut i found the last time when i crashed and drove off"

"oh nic...wait WHAT?!?!?!"

"in about 3 seconds your gonna take a right into the fence that is widely open ready for you to come into when you get in there, there is no way the cop will come in and find you and keep driving it will lead you to Nature Trail."

"but cant he still find you by the plate(license) on the back?"

"oh he will but it wont lead to me because its not even mine"

"WHAT MAYRA!!!!" 

she hangs up and i see the entrance so right away i drove into there and like she said she was right the cop did not come following behind i was safe. finally i wont have to worry about him i continue to drive.

____3 min later___

i arrive at Nature Trail as i was getting ready to turn i saw 5 fucking little kids running and i lost control and flipped looking back the kids ducked down and i thought to myself...

"fucking kids"

and i hit the entrance of the sign of the trails and i quickly got out and began to run to her house now once again i have something else on my mind my friends car and i'm sure she will kill me. 

i ran and ran im glad she lives closer than the rest of us i finally reached her house i ran in but the door was locked i kept kicking the door trying to get in then remembering they always had a hidden key on the bottom of the rock next to their van so i ran and grabbed it and opened the door i ran to her room opening the door looking at something that will forever haunt me.