Stars.🌠

You and Niall had decided to bail out on management, he had Been having meetings and doing adult stuff all day and you decided to tag along, he wanted you to come too.
You both had started to get bored and most people had left now anyway. You both decided to sneak away for a while to have some alone time.
Once you had walked a good enough distance and were in the clear of the building Niall took your hand in his. And you just walked, and watched the world go by.
You come across a small coffee shop and both decided on getting something to go, it is a cold London evening so you both opt for a hot cocoa each. The drinks are prepared for you and Niall takes out a 5 and pays for them. You hated when Niall payed for things for you but him being the gentleman he is would never let you pay for anything yourself. He picked up your drinks and you left the shop, he handed you your drink , which you held in one hand and he took hold of your other hand with his free hand. And you carried on walking, until you came across a cute and quiet park. It was getting quite dark and late but you felt safe with Niall. The grass was dry so you both decided to sit for a while and take in this beautiful night.
you both sipped your cocoas and enjoyed each other's company. You loved spending time alone with Niall, since he was away a fair bit for work. It wasn't long before you and Niall found yourselves laying down on the grass, he had one arm around you and the other behind his head supporting him, his legs were crossed. You shuffled up closer to him and laid your head on his chest. You could feel his heartbeat quicken. It made you smile and your heart fluttered too. You rested your arm over his torso.
And you both laid there. Both taking in the beautiful view. What you didn't know is that while you where admiring the stars as they sparkled in the night sky, niall's beautiful view was you.
Niall's pov:
I looked at her the same way she looked at the stars, with admiration and fascination, every inch beautiful and intriguing.
She is my sky full of stars.
You felt niall's gaze on you , and he realised that you'd noticed too. So he quickly diverted his stare to the night sky, what you had been looking at. You smiled again and so did he.
You both laid there for what seemed like a perfect forever. You felt niall's chest rise and fall , it was soothing and you couldn't imagine being anywhere else and with anyone else in that moment. You felt as though you could stay there, in that euphoria. You both had a feeling of completeness. Like you needed nothing else but each other, like the stars had aligned.  We were our own constellation.