Home. 🏠❤️

You sit in front of the tv and watch with pride as your boyfriend sings songs from his debut album. You are blown away by all of his achievements and are more proud of him then he will ever know.
You just wished you could be there to see it for yourself.
None the less you made sure that everything else you had to do that day was done so that you could sit back and watch him do his thing.
You sing along as Niall sings the last lines to 'the tide' the very last song on the record.
As the audience and fans begin to clap and cheer you presume that his part is over and begin to stand up and carry on about your home chores. You stop what you are doing and fix your gaze on the screen as Niall begins to speak directly to the camera.
"This last song, isn't one of my own. It's a song that is very close to my heart and someone who is very special to me's heart too. It's one that we call 'our song'. By my good friend Michael buble, this is 'home'
At this point you had lifted your hand so that it was covering your mouth in shock, you literally couldn't believe what he was doing and what you were hearing and seeing.
You sat back down on the edge of the sofa in the dimly lit room , tears welling up in your eyes, and watched as he sang the words of the song...your song...the song that he would always sing to you on Facetime and you would listen to it whenever he's away. It reminded you of him and him of you.

'And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
I still feel alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know'

You sat and watched him sing , the biggest beaming smile spread across your face, you loved this man with all you had to give.

'Let me go home
I've had my run
Baby, I'm done
I gotta go home

Let me go home
It'll all be all right
I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home'

A tear fell down your cheek and you wiped it as Niall sang the last words, you missed him so much. the screen went dark, for a few moments there was silence and you were happy, but also confused, the top left hand corner reading that the live show had ended and the channel was off air.
Suddenly words were pasted across the screen , reading 'open the front door' , you were even more confused then before. You were sure it had nothing to do with you and that it was probably just something random that someone working at studio where Niall just performed had done by accident, but curiosity managed to get the better of you and you decided to check anyway.
You stood up and started to head towards the door, leaving your empty glass on the kitchen counter on the way. You grabbed for the handle and pulled it open, tears began to stream down your face as you saw who was stood behind there. 'NIALL' you say excitedly ,your voice also full of emotion, as you run to him throwing your arms around his neck burying your face into it , inhaling his familiar and comforting scent that you missed so so much.
Niall has his arms wrapped around your back protectively and also had his face buried in your neck. "What are you doing here?" You asked in a sob.
"Being away from you for all that time was torture, I had to come home." He lifted your chin up so that you were facing him , and suddenly his lips where on yours. You both kissed each other passionately, and when you broke this kiss, you rested your foreheads together.
"God ,I love you" He said into your lips as he kissed you again.
"I love you too, I missed you so much "
"I missed you too, so so much. But I'm home now" Niall said holding you closer to him.
"And I promise I'm not goin anywhere, anytime soon" he finished, kissing your forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Home ~ Michael bublé , is one of my favourite songs and inspired this imagine. I hope you like it. 💖