Valentines date ❤️

You come home to your and Nialls home after being out all day. Something felt weird and you had waves of anxiety the minute you entered the driveway. You stepped through the door and all the lights in the house had been dimmed. You hear light music coming from a room somewhere in the house l and you notice rose petals on the floor. You follow them.
Y/n: Niall? What's going on?
You hear his cute giggle from somewhere distant. You decide that the only thing you can do is follow the petals. You feel as though you are on a wild goose chase as they lead all over your home. Finally you come upon your kitchen and dining room area , and the petals end. You look up to see Niall ,smiling like a maniac and surrounded with the most beautiful scene. He's sat on the sofa with his guitar , he begins to play and you instantly recognise the familiar tune 'your beautiful' by Chester see.
Fairy lights were suspended from every which way, the rose petals still all around, the table laid neatly with a rose and some candles in the centre.
You are tearing up , you can't stop smiling.
Niall finishes his song on the last chord, places his guitar back down and stands.
Y/n: Niall. This is ......beautiful. 
You say in amazement.
Niall: happy Valentine's Day princess.
Niall says pulling you into a hug and kissing you softly on the lips.
Niall: I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you too.
You look around again taking everything in and wondering where along the line you got lucky enough to have such an amazing boyfriend.