It feels wrong when you are gone.

(More of a mini story than an imagine)

Me and Niall where together for 6 years...a long time. An Especially long time for him to just turn around and tell me that he just didn't love me any more.
There was something about it, that whole night, him telling me what he did. It didn't feel right, almost forced, like it wasn't really what he wanted.
It was like he was being made to end our relationship for whatever reason.
It's been about two weeks since he broke up with me and I've spent all of it moping around and being confused as to what the hell was going on.
I carried on speaking to the boys over messages and on the phone just the same as I had always done, especially Louis , he's my best friend,like a brother to me. just because Niall and I weren't together that didn't mean the boys and I couldn't stay friends.
I haven't told Louis about Niall and I yet, I figured he would tell them himself when he was ready.

I was sat on my couch with my knees pulled up to my chest and my head resting on them , and a glass of wine on the coffee table in front of me. I was staring blankly down at the ground , trying not to cry again, I'd done enough of that to last me a while.
My text tone sounded making me jump "shit" I said loudly trying to calm my breathing. I picked up my phone to read the message, it was from Louis.

 I picked up my phone to read the message, it was from Louis

I knew it wouldn't be long before lou cottened on that something was up, he knows us Both like the back of his hand and he certainly isn't stupid

I knew it wouldn't be long before lou cottened on that something was up, he knows us Both like the back of his hand and he certainly isn't stupid. I also thought Niall would have told them all sooner, I don't know what's going on with him. I wish I knew.

So it was management? ,I'm furious that anyone could be that heartless as to split up two people that couldn't have been more in love if they tried.
I knew from the moment Niall said that he didn't love me that he was lying, I just didn't understand then why he would say that.
But I was so stupid not to realise that it had something to do with management, it always does doesn't it.
I have to call him.

I click into my contacts and go straight to niall's and hit dial. He's still in there as 'my always ❤️❤️❤️' , it was this cute random thing we did this one night when we were messing around, he put me in his as 'my forever ❤️❤️❤️' I get it it probably sounds super cringe but I think it's cute, it was our little thing.

It rang four times before Niall answered , he didn't say anything. "Niall?" I spoke into the phone questioningly, "y/n..." he started, his voice was heavy and I could tell that he'd been crying , "it was management..y/a....it was management." He said and I head him break down again, "it was never what I wanted... I'm crazy about you...i want to put a ring on it...I want to marry you...and I want us to have kids one day and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.....with you y/n. I love you." , you were crying too at this point, you were so taken back by what You had just heard Niall say. "I know. That is all I could ever want too, I love you so much.... but what do we do Niall?.... what about management?" , for a moment there was nothing but silence that could be heard, "I am going tell them that I want out, if doing this means I can't be with you....that I can't be happy......then I dont want any part of it." , "Niall...this is your job, your future." , "no... you are my future..our kids ..OUR family are my future. If I have to choose between you and having this as my job, its you....it's always going to be you." ,"Niall...", "I love you..I always have.... and I always will." He cut me off, "I love you too, so so much. More than you will ever know....When can I see you?" I asked , "soon..I promise you so soon" he said and you could feel him smile. "The boys are calling for me..I have to go. But I'll call you as soon as I possibly can ok." , "ok..you go. I love you Niall" I said again "and I love you princess." He said, and with that he both ended the call.

And with that , you awoke to the sound of your alarm, signifying the start of your week. You rubbed your eyes ,put your glasses on from the side table and slouched your head back into the pillow unlocking your phone to check the notifications you received in the night. Though there weren't many.
You opened up your Instagram and saw the flood of m&g pictures from niall's show the previous night, you sighed and just wanted to throw your phone. He was your whole world , your lifeline, the reason you woke up this morning, and it broke your heart that you would never be in one of those m&g pictures, that you would never get to thank him for being the reason that you are still breathing.

❤️