Your my style.🌌❤️

Harry PoV:
She's the one.. I've waited so long to find her...gone through all of the wrongs to find my right and it's her...she's the one.
Gorgeous green-blue eyes , and golden brown hair, looks to me mean nothing but she ...she is the most beautiful...fragile girl I've ever seen.
My kind of perfect.
And that accent of hers....Scottish...oh it drives me wild and she knows it.
My life has been so much better since she has been in it, more exciting,more adventurous....more of everything. And I love it. I love her.
I'm going to do something that I've wanted to for a while... but I guess I never really knew how to. I'm going to ask her to be mine. If I don't do it soon I'll loose her ...and that'll be the biggest mistake I ever make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided I'd take Rebecca out to the local skating rink...I'm not the typical dinner and a movie kind of guy, I like to do things a little different. To me dinner and a movie is boring...everyone does it.

We put on our ice skates and and I tie both the laces on mine and hers for her. We both stand up and begin to head over to the entrance of the rink, I step on first...and try to act a little more experienced then I actually am. And Rebecca steps on after me, at first we skate along just fine her holding onto the edge of the rink trying not to fall and me right beside her.
It isn't long before she gains her confidence on the ice and we are skating together a little bit faster than before. We are messing around a little bit ..and I try some flirting that seems to work. Hanging out with her is my favourite thing to do..I honestly wouldn't even care if we were sat at home doing nothing together, I'd still be having the time of my life.

Rebecca attempts to speed up a little bit ahead of me and I try to catch up. We are both laughing and having so much fun..there is honestly no place I'd rather be.
My eyes are locked on her as I notice her begin to loose her balance..I race over to her and just as she begins to fall I catch her in my arms. My heart is beating out of my chest yet somehow we are both still laughing. I help her back to her feet but I keep hold of her hands and for a moment we are lost in each other's eyes, until she snaps us both out of it.
"Shall we go?" She asks pointing toward the direction we had first got onto the ice.
"Ok ..yea..we'll walk..or something" I suggest beginning to feel the nerves. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet and I know it's to come.

We remove our ice skates and return them to the kind man that worked behind the counter at the rink who had first loaned them to us.
The rink was located in a spot that I guess you could say was in the middle of nowhere, there isn't much except woods and a bed of water around for miles.
Rebecca and I leave the rink and begin to walk toward the woods , I decide that I am going to take her to the lake side and ask her the question there.
We walk down a few miles ..and I sneakily make a move with my hand bringing it closer and closer to hers inch by inch until our fingers intertwined, and for some reason..she let it happen.
As we approach the lake I begin to feel my heart trying to practically smash its way out from the inside, I am shaking and I think she begins to notice because her grip on my hand tightens slightly.
We come to a stop at an empty grassy area right next to the lake. I lay my jacket down for her to sit and we both do.
We talk there for a while ..talking about the stars and how beautiful they look now that there isn't a single unnatural light for miles.
The night was perfect.
Their was a slight nip in the air and Rebecca begins to shiver as the breeze flows past us, I lift my jacket from under us and place it gently around her shoulders and she turned and smiled at me.
She rests her head on my shoulder and I place an arm comfortably and protectively around her.
We sit like that for a while , silent , enjoying each others company.
I finally muster up the courage to ask her out, and it's about time.
"Rebecca?" I begin to say ,"mmhmm" she responds to me, "I need to ask you something....like ....something serious", she immediately lifts her head from my shoulder looking slightly concerned, "what is it?, is everything ok?" She asked me "yeh...yeh I'm fine. ....but listen ...we've been best friends for a while....and..." yea" she says listening intently, "and it's driving me mental....being just friends with you. I don't want to be just friends any more.....Rebecca.... I love you...I always have loved you....from the first time I laid eyes on you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Please....tell me now that you'll be my girlfriend". And with that her lips slammed into mine, ours moved perfectly in sync , like they where meant just for each other. We broke the kiss and she rested her forehead on mine "yes...a million times yes. I've been waiting for you to ask....what took you so long?" She smiled and chuckled a little bit, my god she was gorgeous and now she was all mine.
I chuckle too and then use my thumb to pick her chin up and I kiss her again, in the middle of kisses I whisper ,but loud enough that she could hear, "I love you ..so much. Don't you dare ever forget it".
I put my arm around her and pull her down with me so that we are both now laying down in the grass, her head resting on my chest. Can she feel how fast my heart is beating? I wondered.
It's for her...only ever for her.
We both fell asleep like that only waking when the sun rose and the birds began to sing.