Meeting you, part 2 🇬🇧

You woke up encased in two strong arms. You smiled, remembering who you were with and where you where and memories of the night before flooded your mind.
You could stay here forever in this perfect paradise that was niall's embrace.
You stayed in your position for a while longer, not wanting to wake niall, but before long you felt him stir and move his arm from around you to stretch it out. You turned your head ,giving yourself a double chin, so that you could just see his face ,what an angle you thought, mentally laughing to yourself. You watched him as he squeezed his eyes and they fluttered open. "Mornin' he said to you in a husky tired Irish accent before upturning the corner of his mouth into a half smile. 'Morning' you smiled back at him and you held eye contact with him for a second ,his ocean eyes staring straight back into your blue-green ones. You then looked away but his gaze stayed on you. You felt his eyes on you and you turned back to him looking questioningly. "What?" You asked with a nervous giggle ,he seemed to be off in his own little world. "Niall?" You asked again. "Huh" he responded turning a bright shade of red ,realising how long he'd been staring and that you knew that he had been. "Oh nothing" he said quickly ,trying to avoid what had just happened.
He wasn't sure of his feelings yet, so admitting them now could be a huge mistake.
You giggle and go along with it, but you knew something was up.
Niall sits up and and so do you. "I'll make us breakfast." He says with a grin and you both head to the kitchen. You both sit down to eat. You dig in, "Mmm, where did you learn to cook so perfectly?" you asked Niall, "these are amazing" you said gesturing to the pancakes on the plates in front of you both. "My mam is an incredible cook....so I guess you could say I learnt from the best." He laughed and you giggled too.
"Hey I have a meeting today......" Niall started ,"but ....you can come if you want to?" He asked, "It's literally just some last things we have to go over for tour and for the album. I've the rest of the day off after though so .....maybe we could do something fun?"  He popped another mouthful of pancakes in and looked at you for your response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are enjoying this so far. I'm really trying with it. And so far I'm proud of it.
I am using this imagine book as a kind of filler while i work on a bigger project. Which is coming soon , so look out for it 😉.

-LH