Chapter 11: Breakfast

Today is the first day of class and even though I'm nervous beyond belief, I'm more excited than nervous. Tabias spent last night at some party for people who were graduating college, apparently a lot of his friends are early grads. Luckily that means I have the whole room to myself to get ready without having to worry about him walking in.

I look at myself in the mirror happily, I curled my hair, did my makeup and I'm even wearing a dress today. After all first impressions are important! High heels however, are out of the question those things are NOT shoes, they're medieval torture devices.

I grab my book bag and head downstairs to eat breakfast before I go and as I do I hear a whistle behind me, I look to see Aron coming down the stairs.

" You look extra sexy today, have a date or something? "

Aron ask teasingly and Ron suddenly pops out of no where.

" Don't let Tabias know, he will cut their genitals off. "

" I'm just dressing up for the first day..is that weird? "

I ask nervously.

" Well most people barely survived high school so they just wear garbage bags to school so it is out of the ordinary. "

Aron states.

" But you look hot! Just because everyone else looks like trash doesn't mean you have to! If I was straight, I would totally bang you! "

Ron says excitedly, a little to excitedly.

" But you're not straight soooo. "

Aron says and puts his arm around me with a mischievous grin.

" Hello there, come here often? "

Before I even have the chance of replying Ron tackles him to the ground, hitting him in the head with the nearest object which happens to be a sneaker.

" No one is allowed to take Addie's V card but Tabias! "

Ron screams while beating Aron with his own sneaker.

" No one is taking anyone's V card! Will you guys just please chill out so I can eat my breakfast in peace? I'm already stressed enough. "

I sigh exhaustedly, walking over to the cabinet and taking a bowl out to pour my cereal in. Ron quickly gets up and rushes over to me while Aron lays on the floor and pretends to be dead.

" Why are you so stressed cupcake? It's just school. "

Ron says with a small smile.

" Maybe to you guys because you're used to it but I've always been home schooled. I can't help but wonder how different it will be. "

" Don't worry! Everyone will love you! We all love you, so how can't they? "

I sigh and nod as I eat my cereal.

" Some of us want to love you in more than one way, if you know what I mean. "

Aron suddenly says winking and I spit out my cereal.